Title Developing training modules for staff on Aging and Disability issues
Project Number 518175-LLP-1-2011-1-LU-LEONARDO-LMP
Product AGID OUTCOMES and ACHIEVMENTS publication
Title AGID OUTCOMES and ACHIEVMENTS publication
Product Type teaching material
Marketing Text AGID publication describes the project achievements at the very end of the project lifetime and has been and will be used as a main dissemination tool within the disability field in Europe.
The brochure is written in English and has been disseminated within partners networks and The AGID publication gives an in-depth insight into: the project background “quality services in an ageing society” its aims and Objectives, “Methodology ” Appreciative Inquiry” and the project development and implementation.
Its explains in full details the content of the training platform:
• Module I “The Ageing Process”
• Module II “Person Centred Planning with Older People with Intellectual Disability”
• Module III “Social networking and Communication of Ageing People with Intellectual Disability”
• Module IV “Emotional Regulation for Front-line Staff”
• Module V “Pathological Ageing in Elderly People with Intellectual Disabilities”
• Module VI “Taking Care- A Complex Professional Stance”
the importance of Lifelong Learning when quality social service concerned,as also individuates recommendations on the development of public policies for personalized care of ageing people with ID
Target group All stakeholders in the disability field
Result The expected impact is the one to reach greater audience with the principle aim of dissemination for action, targeting in first place: service providers and policy makers at national and EU level.
Area of application Social services and disability
Product Languages English