Title SOLARIS PLUS - Innovative modular training as the specialist for renewable energies
Project Number DE/11/LLP-LdV/TOI/147 422
Product Transfer of vocational training concept GER and the associated teaching and learning material to Slowakia, Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania
Title Transfer of vocational training concept GER and the associated teaching and learning material to Slowakia, Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania
Product Type others
The contents of the workshops to the renewable energies – realized since 2000 – were revised and converted into a standard form. The learning result descriptions of the ECVET criteria were developed out of it. The adaption was realized for the following types of training: 1. Vocational education, 2. Qualification; 3. Continuing education
The learning result descriptions are available German and English language.
The 9 modules are:
- Climate relevance of the current energy industry
- Planning, installation and maintenance of photovoltaic plants
- Planning, installation and maintenance of solar thermal plants
- Planning, installation and maintenance of heat pumps
- Planning and installation of wind power stations for private use (up to 5 kW)
- Planning and installation of combined heat and power units (CHP) and fuel cell
for private use (up to 20 kW)
- Estimation of the importance of hydro power plants as well as the advantages
and disadvantages of technical use possibilities
- Planning, installation and maintenance of plants using biomass
- Building physics
The revised modules were tested with a partner of the field of vocational education in Germany
Target group It is possible to use the results by other educational institutions in the partner countries and other states in the future. The goals of the use of renewable energies are determined in the states of the EU until 2020. Furthermore there is memorandum of understanding to use this kind of energy sources. In the future there will be more people who will be working in this branch – the education (vocational education, qualification and continuing education) need to react on this market.
Result The learning results descriptions are the basis of the adaption thru the partners and their implementation in the training system.
Area of application Educational institution
Product Languages German