Title Europemobility Network
Project Number 518552-LLP-1-2011-1-IT-LEONARDO-LNW
Product Bruges Communiqué Action Plan Follow up
Title Bruges Communiqué Action Plan Follow up
Marketing Text This publication presents the follow-up activities which have been carried out by EfVET and the other European VET Associations around the Bruges Communiqué. Within the launch of the Bruges Communiqué in December 2010, the four European VET Associations – EfVET, EUproVET, EVTA and EVBB - presented a Joint Declaration on the contribution of Vocational Education and Training to the EU 2020 strategy.
Description Towards ET2020: Positive action to enhance vocational education and training within a lifelong learning agenda.
Target group Policy working groups and experts, respective members and relevant stakeholders.
Result The management of experts and policy working groups, thematic conferences, workshops and online consultations with respective members and with other relevant stakeholders.
Area of application
The five priority areas are:
1. Improving the quality and efficiency of VET and enhancing its attractiveness and relevance
2. Making lifelong learning and mobility a reality
3. Fostering Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
4. Promoting equity, social cohesion and active citizenship
5. Working in partnership at European, National and Local level
Product Languages English