Title YOUNG ACTIVE METHODS
Project Number 2010-1-ES1-LEO05-21200
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Status En cours
Marketing Text Six partenaires de 5 pays différents vont travailler ensemble dans ce projet pour proposer des solutions au chômage des jeunes. Un instrument d'aider sera développé la formation des enseignants, des tuteurs, des entraîneurs et des moniteurs en répondant à l'évolution actuelle systématique. Partenaires de la Bulgarie, République tchèque, l'Islande, la Suède, l'Autriche et l'Espagne vont créer une vision commune sur le chômage en Europe les méthodes de jeunesse-Fournir des outils pour innover Promouvoir l'insertion professionnelle, l'égalité des Opportunités d'employabilité, de recherche d'emploi active, les nouvelles technologies de l'information et communication et les compétences clés pour l'apprentissage de longue vie.
The main reasons to develop the "Young Active Method" project have been:
-The European Pact by Youth insists on the positive role that young people can and must carry out to fulfill the objectives of Lisbon.
-These objectives can only be reached if young people are properly equipped with knowledge, abilities and skills for employment with a high quality in education all of that training.
Our aim has been to develop a JOB SEARCH ACTIVE SYSTEM that will provide all effective tools for the training staff who work with young people. Providing a training system which will help young people to:
-Development of their personal skills,
-Increase of their motivation,
-Awareness to new job opportunities,
-Effective use of ICT,
-Development of new social skills.
In the countries that make up our project, the situation is different but there is something true: the current crisis has aggravated the unemployment rates among young people, which is a very important risk to the pillars of the European Union, based on Lisbon Council in March 2000. The didactic methodology of the project “Job Active Methods” consists of the application of diverse grouping dynamics to establish different abilities and personal attitudes towards job search.
We transferred the innovating didactic methodology used in the previous project, orienting it towards a new population: the young people who look for their first job. As we verified, at European level, young people in this situation face more difficulties to accede to the labour market.
The fundamental objectives that we aimed at achieving with the transference to this new project are:
• To provide tutors and teachers with tools in such a way that they can use an innovating didactic material adapted to the needs of present society.
• To improve the competences in job search of the sector that has more problems in finding a job: the young people from16 to 30 years looking for their first job.
• To encourage the sense of initiative and the Business spirit in the framework of the European Parliament Recommendation and the Council of 18th December 2006 on key skills for long life learning, so that the unemployed young people not only acquire skills in job search, but also can develop the ability to plan professional projects that allow them to create their own business, to generate new jobs and to contribute to the development of their community.
• Adjustment of the group dynamics to new target public by using new technologies and especially Network to get it. It is tried to promote.
Marché du travail
Égalité des chances
Formation tout au long de la vie
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Activités de Services Administratifs et de Soutien
Santé Humaine et Action Sociale
Autres Activités de Services
Méthodes de distribution
With this project we aimed at developing a JOB SEARCH ACTIVE SYSTEM that will provide all effective tools for the training staff who work with young people. Providing a training system which will help young people to:
• Development of their personal skills,
• Increase of their motivation
• Awareness to new job opportunities,
• Effective use of ICT,
• Development of new social skills.
The training tool is available in electronic format.