Title YOUNG ACTIVE METHODS
Project Number 2010-1-ES1-LEO05-21200
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text Sechs Partner aus 5 verschiedenen Ländern arbeiten zusammen an diesem Projekt, um Lösungen zur Bekämpfung der Jugendarbeitslosigkeit sind. Ein Instrument entwickelt, um die Ausbildung von Lehrern, Tutoren, Trainer und Übungsleiter in Reaktion auf aktuelle Entwicklungen systematisch zu unterstützen. Partner aus Bulgarien, der Tschechischen Republik, Island, Schweden, Österreich und Spanien wird eine gemeinsame Vision über die Arbeitslosigkeit in Europa Methoden der Jugend-Tools bereitstellen, um die Innovation zu fördern Beschäftigungsfähigkeit, die Chancengleichheit der Beschäftigungsfähigkeit, aktive Arbeitssuche, neue Informations-und Kommunikations-und Schlüsselkompetenzen für lebenslanges Lernen.
The main reasons to develop the "Young Active Method" project have been:
-The European Pact by Youth insists on the positive role that young people can and must carry out to fulfill the objectives of Lisbon.
-These objectives can only be reached if young people are properly equipped with knowledge, abilities and skills for employment with a high quality in education all of that training.
Our aim has been to develop a JOB SEARCH ACTIVE SYSTEM that will provide all effective tools for the training staff who work with young people. Providing a training system which will help young people to:
-Development of their personal skills,
-Increase of their motivation,
-Awareness to new job opportunities,
-Effective use of ICT,
-Development of new social skills.
In the countries that make up our project, the situation is different but there is something true: the current crisis has aggravated the unemployment rates among young people, which is a very important risk to the pillars of the European Union, based on Lisbon Council in March 2000. The didactic methodology of the project “Job Active Methods” consists of the application of diverse grouping dynamics to establish different abilities and personal attitudes towards job search.
We transferred the innovating didactic methodology used in the previous project, orienting it towards a new population: the young people who look for their first job. As we verified, at European level, young people in this situation face more difficulties to accede to the labour market.
The fundamental objectives that we aimed at achieving with the transference to this new project are:
• To provide tutors and teachers with tools in such a way that they can use an innovating didactic material adapted to the needs of present society.
• To improve the competences in job search of the sector that has more problems in finding a job: the young people from16 to 30 years looking for their first job.
• To encourage the sense of initiative and the Business spirit in the framework of the European Parliament Recommendation and the Council of 18th December 2006 on key skills for long life learning, so that the unemployed young people not only acquire skills in job search, but also can develop the ability to plan professional projects that allow them to create their own business, to generate new jobs and to contribute to the development of their community.
• Adjustment of the group dynamics to new target public by using new technologies and especially Network to get it. It is tried to promote.
Zugang für Benachteiligte
Erbringung von Sonstigen Wirtschaftlichen Dienstleistungen
Gesundheits- und Sozialwesen
Erbringung von Sonstigen Dienstleistungen
Erziehung und Unterricht
With this project we aimed at developing a JOB SEARCH ACTIVE SYSTEM that will provide all effective tools for the training staff who work with young people. Providing a training system which will help young people to:
• Development of their personal skills,
• Increase of their motivation
• Awareness to new job opportunities,
• Effective use of ICT,
• Development of new social skills.
The training tool is available in electronic format.