Title FOOD-ECVET. Proposals for the application of the ECVET model in the EU food sector
Project Number 2011-1-ES1-LEO05-35742
Product Preparation of e-learning material.
Title Preparation of e-learning material.
Product Type teaching material
This WP has two objectives:
-Firstly, to prepare the educational e-learning material for the course “Application of the ECVET model in the food sector” to improve understanding of the model by social partners and training officers in the sector.
-Secondly, to prepare an e-learning system for implementation of the e-learning course and to provide it with the resources required to incorporate the material prepared.
- Design of the training process: timing modules, entry and exit profiles, diplomas and accreditation, assignment of resources to the content, etc.
-Organisation of the contents of the study.
- Preparation of Material: Monitor-tutor’s Guide, Students’ Guide, e-learning System Guide.
- Validation of methodology by an academic expert from the CIFO-UAB group.
- Translation of the modules into all language.
- Preparation of the e-learning platform by our technology partner, EMMERCE.
- Editing of system content. Assignment of images and definition of the graphic environment.
Target group Training officers and social partners in the food sector. Public administration, VET centres, companies.
Result The e-learning course will have common modules which will be in English and specific modules in national languages. The educational materials will be presented in the national languages of each country. The students will study the course in their own language. Each partner will edit the material in the e-learning system. EMMERGE will provide partners with technical assistance for this.
Area of application Training officers and social partners in the food sector. Public administration, VET centres, companies.