Title Telework for life-work reconciliation in EU: promoting women participation and mobility
Project Number 2011-1-ES1-LEO05-36491
Product P.3. Lessons Learnt from Spanish Experience
Title P.3. Lessons Learnt from Spanish Experience
Product Type others
Marketing Text The report is based on the results of the previous “Telework for the life-work reconciliation of Spanish women" project, this report aims at identifying the main lessons learnt from the previous project, as well as main elements for transfer at EU level.
The following subjects are discussed in the report:
- Women access to the new technologies (usage and tendencies)
- Women in teleworking: profile, motivation and work-life reconciliation
- Spanish and European policies for the promotion of Information Society
- Spanish regional policies for the promotion of Information Society, in relation of gender and teleworking
- Teleworking and company
- Teleworking: means, tools, perceptions and training needs
- Good practices detected (actual relevance and transfer)
- Virtual Environment (functionality and transfer)
Target group Women, as well as managers and human resources directors of the companies.
Based on its findings, the report gives some recommendations for the transference and further development of WOMEN IN project:
- culture barriers seem to stand as main obstacles for the telework promotion and implementation
- a gender perspective shouldn’t be dismissed; however, it shouldn’t be stereotyped
- each company shall find its own model and adapt it to the necessities of employees and companies
Area of application The report identifies the main lessons learnt from the previous project, as well as the main elements to transfer.
Product Languages English