Project Number 2011-1-ES1-LEO05-35905
Product Implementaion report
Title Implementaion report
Product Type others
Marketing Text The implementation report covers the measures taken during the project life time to ensure sustainability of the project products.
To complete the innovation transfer, the final work package included the implementation of the adapted results and products in the new target countries.
Initial thoughts were presented at the Scotland meeting by the work package leader, partners were asked to give input and their thoughts into the strategy to be produced by January 2013.
Target group All partners
Result The report informed on the number of measures undertaken from the outset of the project to ensure that the final product is sustainable
Area of application
The report informed on the number of measures undertaken, these include:
• Undertaking a detailed needs analysis to ensure that the training materials closely match the needs of the target group.
• Ensuring that all outputs of the project are of high quality by undertaking both internal and external continuous quality evaluations.
• Involving the target group and key stakeholders in the project from day one of the project – this included:
1. needs analysis,
2. focus groups,
3. regular communication via face-book and newsletters, and
4. Local dissemination events.
5. Delivering the results to at least 10 vocational training institutions in each country
Product Languages English