Title Building together a basic course for the prevention of drug addiction: "PReV-learning"
Project Number 2011-1-ES1-LEO05-35848
Product Launch of the e-learning course in English: Pilots
Title Launch of the e-learning course in English: Pilots
Product Type website
Marketing Text Testing phase of the project: pilots in UNIBO, Greece, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
Testing of the e-learning course: Pilots made in UNIBO, Greece, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
UNIBO: 29 students
Rest of partners: 19 participants
Parents, Teachers and Prevention Professionals from Greece, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
Product: Pilots of the e-learning course in English.
UNIBO: June 2013
Conclussions of the pilot in UNIBO:
The average time to complete the module "Professional" is about 8 hours.
The time for the students was about 4-5 hours but we should take in account that most of the principles explained in the course are topics of the university programme.
For the other two modules you should consider 3-4 hours for "Teachers" and 4-5 for parents.
The average grade of students has been 28,7/30.
Pilots in Greece, Poland, Portugal and Spain: October 2013
After the analysis of the evaluations of 19 participants in the different pilots in Greece, Poland, Portugal and Spain, have reflected their opinions (average 1-5):
Browsing the modules: 3.49
Objectives achievement: 4.00
Time needed: 2.95
After the analysis of the 2 pilots we decided to make some modifications and improvements:
- Direct access for Parents (in their own languages).
- Common tools for Teachers and Prevention Professionals, as a way to promote the network.
- Subdivision of the largest modules to facilitate the learning.
- Possibility to download the material in pdf.
- Participants will complete the questionnaires only once.
- No open questions in quizzes (only for prevention professionals).
- To clone the platform: the old one (the platform used for pilots, with all tools, material, etc., useful for administrators and tutors), and the new one (with all changes and versions in each language).
- The new platform will be always open: to add new material, for changes, updating, etc.
- To maintain a common space for partners (Prev-learning Store), useful for administrators, tutors, as well as for technicians, to keep together all materials. Useful for trainings, presentations, workshops, etc.
Area of application Greece, Poland, Portugal and Spain
Product Languages English