Title Regional Approach to Innovation for VET and Learning Communities
Project Number 517752-LLP-1-2011-1-ES-LEONARDO-LNW
Product Public progress report
Title Public progress report
Product Type transparency and certification
Marketing Text The main aim of this report is to present an overview of the work being done on the LLP Multilateral Networks RAINOVA project. This is a project in which there is theoretical and practical knowledge on innovation and it pretends to offer a practical new model for the management of innovation. So, the findings may be of interest to a broad and diverse audience: Universities, instructors, teachers and trainers in vocational education, industry based HR and training managers, educational policy makers, technological centres and so on.
The table of contents the report is divided is the following:
1. PROJECT OBJECTIVES
2. PROJECT APPROACH
3. PROJECT OUTCOMES & RESULTS
5. PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
6. CONTRIBUTION TO EU POLICIES
7. EXTRA HEADING/SECTION
Target group This report is addressed to VET providers, VET colleges and Stakeholders, Policy Makers, Institutions working in Innovation in the different regions, SMEs.
The project outputs are:
1. Design regional observatories to support innovation processes in VET and SMEs.
2. Design an Innovation Management Model (IMM) to develop innovation projects.
3. Inform policy makers, training institutions and companies by making recommendations on effective learning policies for innovation.
4. Create a sustainable International Network of regional institutions to share and develop innovation projects.
Area of application This product will be disseminate in the different regions mainly to VET providers and Policy makers to let them know the process the project is developing and to involve them for the next steps to be given in piloting the IMM
Product Languages English