Title MOB 2.0 - PROMOTION OF LDV MOBILITY RESULTS OVER MOB 2.0 SOCIAL NETWORK PLATFORM
Project Number 517566-LLP-1-2011-1-SI-LEONARDO-LAM
Product Type website
Marketing Text If you are past, current or future mobility participant, you may join us on the platform running on our project's website and share your Leonardo mobility experience. Other stakeholders which are taking part of Leonardo mobility programme (employers, sending/receiving organisations, etc.) are also welcome to join us.
The MOB 2.0 platform is running on a project’s website and it has also its own Facebook page that is contributing to its faster promotion and use among its target groups.
The MOB 2.0 includes the following features:
- logging in as a mobility participant (past or future), sending partner, receiving partner, host organisation, education provider or potential employer,
- publishing reviews of mobility experiences,
- exchanging information on host countries, languages and cultural activities,
- publishing CVs of past and future participants for the use of potential host institutions and employers,
- publishing the mobility opportunities,
- publishing tools and materials for linguistic and cultural preparation for mobility (project results/products of the past Leonardo da Vinci projects, promotion of the relevant granted or running projects),
- publishing open positions for employment of new staff with international experience and multi-linguistic skills,
- possibility to communicate in different languages in specific platform area (Language Corner) with the purpose to enable platform users to practise their foreign language skills,
The platform covers everything that is related to mobility from the participant’s point of view, but all other stakeholders are also included as users of the platform because without them the platform would be too narrow in terms of information and applicability expected by programme beneficiaries.
1.Mobility participants target group
This target group includes past and future mobility participants as end users of MOB 2.0 platform.
2.Mobility organisations target group
This target group includes sending and receiving partners, host institutions, schools and enterprises as potential employers.
Area of application
Product Languages English