Title eLearning for eGovernment (ELGI)
Project Number 518366-LLP-1-2011-1-BG-LEONARDO-LMP
Product e-Course Curriculum
Title e-Course Curriculum
Product Type program or curricula
The topics covered in the course are based on the needs analysis and market research and needs analysis performed and are as follows:
- legal regulations of interoperability;
- the best European and world practices;
- an analysis of administrative information systems to meet the requirements for interoperability;
- required re-engineering of administrative information systems: technical, semantic, organizational
- certification process for interoperability;
- specification of adequate tasks for new administrative systems
- best practices, examples, tests
Feedback will be collected through a questionnaire at the end of the course in order to improve the product further and ensure that the service is in line with the need of the target groups. Opinions will be sought on:
1. The difficulties the learner experienced in the course
2. What the learner liked most on the course.
3. Whether the course was interesting and useful.
4. Recommendations for improving the course.
The curriculum will contain:
1. Name of the programme
3. Target group
4. Obtainable competences
5. Entry prerequisites
6. Training Hours
7. Methods of the training
8. Modules of the Programme
9. Training process
10. Grading policy
11. Conditions of certification
12. Method of surveying satisfaction, realization and efficiency of the training. Processing and utilization of feedback.
Target group Staff of local, regional and national public administrations, national institutions and agencies; Information systems developers.
Result Training programme of the course, tailored made to the specific needs of stakeholders in e-Government services.
Area of application Training institutions; local, regional and national public administrations; SMEs
Product Languages English