Title European Specialists in Traditional Orchards - ESTO
Project Number 517667-LLP-1-2011-1-DE-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Dissemination and Exploitation
Title Dissemination and Exploitation
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text The curriculum and other project results are exploited within the EU-wide consortium network and contribute to an increase in awareness and knowledge on traditional orcharding. The Competence Centres established during the project in participating countries should facilitate the transfer of knowledge about traditional orchards between professionals, networks of authorities, institutions and organisations dealing with traditional orchard farming and secure networking on the national as well as international level beyond the end of the project. Other dissemination methods e.g. via web-site, flyer,posters, other PR materials, „Pilot Orchard School“, diessemination in events, production of media outputs etc. have been used for project dissemination and distribution of project results.
-Competence Centres in participating countries have been established to ensure sustainability of the project and support further exploitation of project results. Competence centres are contributing to sustaining the national networks', advising and linking traditional orchard stakeholders at regional levels. Competence Centres are providing the curriculum and other project results in participating countries.
-Project flyer and poster in partner languages were developed as an important tool for the PR to inform about the project and ist results elaborated in EN and translated into partner languages
-Each partner built up media relations (publishing articles, providing radio- and TV-interviews; contacting other external partners; project presentations in conferences, fairs, workshops).
- The Dissemination Conference took place within the Project Final Conference. Different stakeholders on regional/national/international level from agricultural, horticultural, environmental and education sectors participated. The ESTO - curriculum with other project results were presented in the conference. Partners agreed on further dissemination strategy beyond the project duration and planned project follow-up actions.
- wide public interested in traditional orchards issues
- owners of traditional orchards & sideline farmers
- professionals in the agricultural, horticultural, environmental and education sectors, employees of institutions and organisations dealing with agriculture, environment, nature preservation, healthy nutrition and education issues
- teachers/trainers and students of vocational schools, universities and adult education institutions from the agricultural, horticultural, environmental and education sectors
- Professionals from farmers’ associations, NGOs
-students of vocational and technical colleges of horticulture and agriculture
-students of adult education centres and adult evening classes
-students of universities with applied subjects/practical courses in education and training
-students of courses in NGO’s
Result To promote the use of the curriculum and other project products in the teaching/training practice, in each of the participating countries one institution was set up as a “Competence Centre”. A network of experts in each country will ensure the viability of the project and its outcomes beyond the project time on the national/regional level.
Area of application Distribution of the curriculum in agricultural, horticultural, environmental and educational sector