Title European Specialists in Traditional Orchards - ESTO
Project Number 517667-LLP-1-2011-1-DE-LEONARDO-LMP
Product ESTO demo-package
Title ESTO demo-package
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text The ESTO demo-package has been developed by the project coordinator in cooperation with external evaluator in order to ensure more effective project dissemination especially in case of personal contacts and project presentation. The ESTO demo-package enables insight into final as well as interim project results and products and provides brief description of these outcomes. This tool is used especially in reaching future users of project results (e.g. curriculum, material pool, expert texts, pilot teaching materials) in order to support the implementation of project outputs in practical use. The ESTO demo package is being regularly updated with new project outputs resp. with their final versions. The ESTO demo-package will be used also beyond project end for further exploitation of project results (via Competence Centres, esto-web, ESTO consortium as well as reached multipliers).
The ESTO demo-package consists of insights into final as well as interim project results, products, outcomes. The demo-package includes following components:
- insight into ESTO ECVET-curriculum with brief description of its usage and target groups
- insight into knowledge base - insight into comprehensive material and picture collection in fields of pomology, management and care of traditional orchards and processing and marketing of their products.
- insight into teaching material (didactical material to selected curriculum units) for teachers/trainers
- insight into expert texts for selected parts of the curriculum serving as an expert knowledge and base for teaching to selected topics around TO
- different PR materials (ESTO flyer, ESTO poster, ESTO ppt presentation, press release, insight into project web page www.esto.project.eu)
ESTO demo package has been elaborated for ESTO consortium partners in order to enable more effective project dissemination. Secondly, the target group, which is to be reached by the demo-package differs:
- future users (vocational schools, universities of applied sciences, organisations involved in adult education) of project results (curriculum, knowledge base - material collection+photo pool, expert text, pilot teaching material, other PR materials)
- important relevant (policy) stakeholders and administratives in field of agriculture, education, environment,
- expert public as well as public interested in topics related with orcharding esp. traditional orcharding (farmers, students, processors etc. )
Result ESTO-demopackage enabling short presentation and insight into (final and interim) project results and products and providing information about project
Area of application Dissemination and presentation of project results via project partners and multipliers to future users of project results (material pool, curriculum, teaching material etc.), to important stakeholders in field of agriculture, education, environment as well as interested public in traditional orcharding.
Product Languages English