Title NAVIGUIDE - International Data Base for Guidance Methods in Group Settings
Project Number 2011-1-AT1-LEO05-04870
Product Workshop Evaluation Report
Title Workshop Evaluation Report
Product Type evaluation methods
This report summarizes the evaluation results of the valorisation workshops conducted within the NAVIGUIDE project in all partner countries: Austria, Croatia, France, Ireland, Poland and Turkey in 2012-2013.
The paper-pencil workshop evaluation questionnaire was conducted at the end of each workshop, transferred then into an Excel file and was then analysed with the use of SPSS programme.
In total there were 45 workshops conducted and 641 filled-in questionnaires were received in total. The respondents were representatives of the target group (guidance counsellors and practitioners).
The analysis provides an overall analysis of all countries as well as an analysis by countries.
CONTENT OF THE REPORT:
2. Profile of the Target Group
Fields of formal qualifications
Organisation participants work for
3. Country characteristics
4. Expectations towards NAVIGUIDE workshops
5. Meet the demands & opinion
6. Using databases with materials for vocational counsellors/trainers
7. Trainers’ performance
8. Experiences with the NAVIGUIDE tools
9. Opinion on the NAVIGUIDE tools
10. Functionality of the NAVIGUIDE database
Annex – The NAVIGUIDE questionnaire
Target Group of the survey: NAVIGUIDE workshop participants
Target gropup of the report: NAVIGUIDE Project Partners, persons involved in NAVIGUIDE Workshop planning and training
Conclusions on respondents’ profile:
Most of NAVIGUIDE valorisation workshops participants were:
- women (76%),
- aged 20-40 years (55%) and 41-50 years (27%)
- with university degree (90%)
- with formal education in social sciences/humanities (44,5%) and vocational orientation, career guidance (38,2%)
- working usually as Guidance Counselling practitioners (40,2%) and teachers (41,7%)
- having less than 5 years of experience in the field of vocational orientation and career guidance (36%) or between 6-10 years of experience (35%).
Conclusions on NAVIGUIDE workshop organisation and content:
The organisation of workshops was well evaluated by the participants, who appreciated a lot the trainers’ performance in all partner countries. Participants were also informed about the NAVIGUIDE handbook and the on-line database before the face-to-face units and almost half of them took that opportunity to find out more about that or to look at the tools. The feedback on these tools collected after the workshops was also very positive.
Conclusions on participants’ expectations fulfilment:
The workshops can be considered as successful. All the expectations expressed by participants were fulfilled – majority of responses are ‘I fully agree’ or ‘I agree’.
Area of application Feedback for workshop planners and trainers
Product Languages English