Title GREEN BRIDGES FROM GREY TO GREENING JOBS: MOVING FROM THE EQF AND ECVET PRINCIPLES TO EXPLOIT NEW EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
Project Number 518525-LLP-1-2011-1-ES-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Public part final report
Title Public part final report
Product Type others
Marketing Text BRIDGES FROM GREY TO GREENING JOBS is aimed at developing and experiencing a European device to recognise, transfer and capitalise knowledge - aptitudes - competences of the renewable energies workers to tackle the challenges of sustainable development.
• The European Union is willing to achieve in 2020 a rate of employment of 75% in women and men between 20 and 64 years old, and to reduce the 20% of the emissions of greenhouse effect gases, with 20% of the consumption covered by renewable energies.
• For that, 3 million workers are necessary in jobs linked to sustainable growth. Severe lacks of specialists on management and on technical fields make these objectives difficult.
• Lifelong learning is a key to benefit from the green growth opportunities.It is worth encouraging and improving the participation in lifelong learning without borders for all, as well as the transference, recognition and accumulation of the learning outcomes of the people in formal, not formal and informal contexts.
With this purpose, BRIDGES FROM GREY TO GREENING JOBS is aimed at contributing to the "European learning space" improving the transference, the recognition and accumulation of the learning outcomes of the renewable energies workers, who are willing to get a qualification to improve their transparency and transnational mobility among the member states. The main results of the project are:
- Creation of an European Consortium for the Development of Qualifications
- Design of the professional qualifications required by the sector in terms of learning results (based on ECVET system and the NVQ)
- Development a device in electronic format, favoring the interpretation and understanding of the qualifications.
- Experimentation to test the sector qualifications using the suitable procedures for the evaluation, transference and accumulation of learning outcomes
Area of application
Product Languages English