Title Gesundheit Sich schützen: Eltern Reaktionswege und funktionale Profil - HEPPY
Project Number 517927-LLP-2011-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Type Innovationsentwicklung
Country EU-Zentralisierte Projekte
Marketing Text Ziel Das Projekt testet eine Ausbildungsinitiative für Fachkräfte im Gesundheitswesen, um sie mit den notwendigen Fähigkeiten, um einen ganzheitlichen Ansatz mit dem Patienten zu Hause entwickeln können Ergebnisse Besseres Verständnis der wichtigsten Erfahrungen und Bedürfnisse der Profis gewidmet Pflege zu Hause Patienten mit chronischer Erstellen einer Schulung entwickelt, um Profis in häusliche Betreuung von Patienten beteiligt zu schaffen, benötigt die Fähigkeit, die Bedürfnisse des Patienten zu verstehen und wie sie von der Pathologie Creation betroffen einer europäischen Gemeinschaft von Angehörigen der Gesundheitsberufe, Patienten und ihre Familien, um Erfahrungen auszutauschen und die Entwicklung einer neuen direkten therapeutischen Einfluss Pakt 150 Lebenspunkte Profis profitieren direkt von den Ergebnissen des Projekts. 30 Patienten, ihre Familien profitieren direkt von Projektergebnissen
Context: The dimension of health care is facing the growing importance of the concept of "continuity of care" to guarantee a higher level of quality of life of the patients. That means the need to develop new strategies for taking care of people affected by chronic pathologies, after leaving hospital, combining different typologies of assistance: medical, psycological, social etc.
Needs: In order to ensure a high level of quality of the service of home caring, the health carers need to add to their medical competences, a set of skills that are related to the understanding the specific social and job related needs of the person they have to assist.
Aim: The project intends to carry out a training experimental initiative addressed to professionals Health Carers as to provide them the skills for an holistic approach to assisting the patient at home that focuses the attention on the comprehension of personal needs of the patient himself.
- Better knowledge on the main experiences and needs of professionals health carers devoted to home assistance of patients with chronic diseases and disabilities.
- Creation and delivery of blended learning based training course, aimed to provide professionals health carers assisting at home patients with chronic diseases and/or disabilities, with the skills to acknowledge and understand the personal characteristics of the patient and how these are affected by the pathology
- Creation of an European community of professionals health carers, patients and their families in order to share direct experiences, opinions, knowledge and advices on how develop a therapeutic pact among them.
Impact: At least 150 Professionals health carers will directly benefit from the project results. Each partner will involve at least 30 trainers and trainees for testing the training package and participating to the Virtual Community.
At least 30 patients, together with their families will benefit directly from the project results
In defining the strategies for taking care of people affected by chronic pathologies, it is assuming a growing importance the choice of combining the medical assistance provided to the patient in Hospital and the assistance at home, according to a perspective of permanent and continuous care.
Moreover in order to ensure a high level of health care service, the professionals that provide this kind of assistance are becoming aware of the need to put side to side to their medical competences, a set of skills that are related to the understanding of the specific needs of the person they have to assist that are related to the personal history, the characteristics of the family environment, the attitudes and interest as a person and not only as a patient.
In this context two approaches gain importance:
- Narrative medicine, in which the patient assume and plays an important role by providing information about himself that the professional carer can use to improve the service provided.
- “Methodology of parents’ pedagogy” that recognise to the parents a crucial role to guide the carers and the doctors in acknowledging the personal story of the patient.
The project intends provide professionals Health carers that are committed to give assistance to patients with chronic pathologies, the skills to apply the 2 above mentioned approaches so to understand the complexity of the personal story of their patient.
Sectors Gesundheits- und Sozialwesen
The project intends to carry out a training experimental initiative addressed to professionals Health Carers as to provide them the skills for an holistic approach to assisting the patient that focuses the attention on the comprehension of personal needs of the patient himself, through the synergic combination of two methods: Health Care, Parents Capabilities & Competences and Narrative Based Medicine (NBM)
The contents of the course will focus on:
- the development of the awareness of the personal history of the patients by establishing a direct contact with them, in order to make them describe their story, needs, social role and every day life.
- the involvement of the patient's family in order to acquire more information about the patient from those who know him/her best
- the understanding of the impact that the illness and the disability has on the social life of the patient
The Products are:
- Database of Publications and Case studies about Narrative Medicine, Parental education and ICF;
- Transnational profile of the Home Health carer
- training package: this course will be based on 2 main experimental approaches: narrative medicine and parents education according to their potential contribution to the full exploitation of International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health promoted by World Health Organisation.
- website and portal