Title Un système de capitalisation européen de Transfert de Crédit : innovation dans les métiers du développement territorial
Project Number 517762-LLP-2011-FR-LEONARDO-LMP
Product a methodological guide: self-training and use of the tools of evaluation
Title a methodological guide: self-training and use of the tools of evaluation
Product Type evaluation methods
Marketing Text Design the matrix and ECTS/ECVETS alignment systems
The document 16 summarizes the collected elements in order to produce the matrix, common denominator for the alignment of ECVET and ECTS systems.
In order to experiment the implementation of the correlation between the 2 systems ECTS and ECVET, the experimentation in the framework of the ECT2S project does not only concentrate on the actual domain (territorial development), nor on a specific profession related to this field, but looks at the official recognized equivalence between the ECTS-ECVET competences of the Territorial Development’s Core Professions. Two macro-competences have been chosen by the partners :
- One macro-competency specific to the professions of the domain: accompaniment / strengthening /capacity building for communities.
- One macro-competency also used outside the domain in other professions: project management.
In order to experiment this matrix, the two chosen macro-competences will be translated into the ECVET system : formulation of sub-competences, identification of relevant knowledge, know-how and attitudes, accreditation. The passage of the equivalence of a job to its professionalization utilizes a succession of referential materials : Job-references, Skill-references, Training-references, etc.
The experimentation will consist of two educational and/or training institutions involved in a mobility pathway experiment:
- To compare the qualification modes and evaluation of the qualification.
- To agree on a mode of qualification and evaluation enabling the joint accreditation of the appropriate competences.
- To define a mode of joint ownership this accreditation.
- The academic counterpart will also need to translate the academic contents of its lectures in an ECVET manner. On top of that, how will we proceed for very short courses (i.e. 2 days, an average course-length in continuous training) ?
Target group Teachers et employers (everybody contributing to evaluate)
Three main mobility situations already engaged are presented in part 3 of the report:
- 9 months work placement in France or abroad in the framework of Leonardo Mobility Program proposed by IFAID – France
- Practical training for consultants in education in the local communities proposed by AEE – Greece
- Partnership between ENGIM and CIEDEL for the projet implemented by Engim "Mfte: Mobility for training and experience» in the framework of a local call for proposal promoted by Regione Piemonte.
Area of application The report contains tools to describe the mobility situation to test the matrix, tools to describe the training experience on function n°1: Project Management, tolls to describe the training experience on function n° 2: Communities’ capacity building.
Product Languages English