Title Major competencies to manage minor offenders - MAJMIN
Project Number 517580-LLP-1-2011-1-RO-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Research Report
Title Research Report
Product Type others
Research Report focusing on:
- minor offenders categories in the EU
- institutions and organisations involved
- specific categories of professionals
- mechanisms, criteria and good practice examples of dealing with minor offenders
The leading partner of this work package will be partner no. 3 – University of Nicosia. The consortium decided this way based on the previous experience of this partner in applied research in the social and educational fields of excellence.
This partner will produce the research methodology, the templates for the research tools and the research procedures and specific actions to be followed by all partners.
The results collected by the partners will be summarized in a common report.
The leading partner will publish the final version on the web portal of the project. Partners will translate the final version in national languages and publish it on the organizations’ web pages and on the local and regional media.
All partners will provide the report to the beneficiaries in their countries.
EQF based curriculum for VET training of professionals
- methodological guide
- eLearning facility
- ECVET based methodology for evaluation and certification
Area of application
The product is used:
- To directly involve the professionals and their organizations in the development phase
- To design the curriculum
- To elaborate the VET provisions
- To design the training course
- To test the training course
- To refine the Curriculum and VET provisions
- To publish the outcomes