Title Urban Manager for Security, Safety and Crisis Management
Project Number 518620-LLP-2011-IT-LEONARDO-LMP
Product Evaluation guidelines
Title Evaluation guidelines
Product Type evaluation methods
Marketing Text Evaluation guidelines will be set-up to gather both internal and external feedback on project progress of objectives. Evaluation will be carried out both though specific questionnaires and direct contact in meetings.
Through the guidelines we will assess:
- the effectiveness of the project: the extent to which the project’s stated objectives are achieved
- the sustainability of the project: the extent to which benefits from the project will continue after EU support has come to an end
- the relevance of the project: the degree to which the project was justified and appropriate in relation to the need and situation on the national/regional/global level
- the efficiency: the analysis and the evaluation of the overall project performance, the outputs in relation to the inputs, the financial management, the implementing timetable
- the impact the project achieved and is likely to achieve in the future, measuring both the positive and negative, foreseen and unforeseen changes to and effects on society caused by the project
Target group The aim is to assess evaluation both of Partners and stakeholders.
Evaluation Questionnaire for Partners
Evaluation Questionnaire for Stakeholders
Area of application Evaluation guidelines will be adopt by all Partners and can be transferred to other Projects.
Product Languages English