Title Ricerca-formazione-intervento per gli operatori dei beni culturali - SPREAD ART
Project Number 2010-1-IT1-LEO05-01024
Product Project Web Site
Title Project Web Site
Product Type website
Marketing Text The project web site represent the ICT Based tool for the presentation of the workplan and for the dissemination of the interim and final outputs.
The Partnership has implemented the project website Spreadart, articulated into the following sections:
- About: Presentation of the objectives of the Spreadart project and model research-training-intervention, methods and strategies for the adoption of the model and description of the activities to be performed by each Partner. Activation of a community of competence exploiting the opportunities offered by information technology and computer networks.
- Workpackages: In this section, users can find and download the pdf file of each workpackage (Project Management, Peer Review and Implementation of the Research-Training-Intervention Model, Model Spreading, Technical Assistance for the Transfer of the Research Model -Training-Intervention, valorization and Mainstreaming.
- Partner: section dedicated to the presentation of the three partners, with information about their activities and the fields in which they operate. In this section are active links to each partner organization.
- Contacts: contacts section. Here you can find the references to the Lead Partner (address and phone numbers) and e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in which requests for information.
From the home page, the user can also access more quickly to individual work packages and a further Gant and Activities section that illustrates the scheduling of each workpackage beginning of the project until its conclusion.
- educational institutional
- CUltural Heritage Operators
Result Project Website
Area of application
- Project presentation
- interim and final output consultation
- transnational dialogue platform
Product Languages English