Title Kompetente Handel auf den europäischen Markt
Project Number LLP-LdV/IVT/2010/RO/063
Project Type Mobilität - berufliche Erstausbildung IVT
Individual Participation Nicht möglich
Colegiul Economic al Banatului Montan made a mobility project LLP-LdV/IVT/2010/RO/063 entitled "Competent Commerce on the European Market" through a transnational partnership with trading companies in Germany, Poland and Portugal.This project developed the school curriculum. He was made an optional module - Curriculum in local development "Competent Commerce on the European Market", in partnership with European commercial companies.
The project is an example of implementing ECVET for IVT training.It allows the recognition of learning outcomes acquired in different places in Europe.
The mobility of the 35 students work towards achieving the objectives of the LdV Programme, placement in enterprises to at least 80,000 people per year through the LLL programme.
The aim of the project was to develop a training program in terms of overcoming working "border barriers" through the 35 students in the tenth grade, technological high school - direct route, the area of basic training: Economic – Commerce in order to acquire new general technical skills and improve key transferable competencies, increase their employment opportunities and promote personal development.
Mobility was 3 weeks, in 3 flows:
- Flow I Portugal, 07.03.2011 – 27.03.2011, 7 participants, 1 accompanying teacher.
- Flow II Germany, 28.03.2011 – 17.04.2011, 14 participants, 2 accompanying teachers.
- Flow III Poland, 09.05.2011 – 29.05.2011, 14 participants, 2 accompanying teachers.
The objectives of the project:
1. Developing general technical skills necessary for qualification at level 2, transition from school to work and continue to adapt to the demands of employers, for the dynamic labor market, through a transnational mobility, having an educational aim.
2. The acquisition of key transferable abilities and practical skills required by commercial companies, in order to get a job: organizational skills, customer orientation, efficient management of the relationship with customers, the identification of priorities.
3. The accumulation of specialized linguistic and information on European culture and tradition in general, improve the knowledge of a foreign language, to increase networking and communication within the team work and customers.
The expected results will be found:
- at the 35 participant: "echipping" them with competencies and skills specific to qualification - commerce, key transferable competencies, acquiring Europass Mobility Certificates validated by the European social partners;
- at the level of institution and Romanian educational system by introducing new methods for the trainees - the method of partnership; - at the level of school: specific modules/local curriculum, as this one "Competent Commerce on the European Market".
Zugang für Benachteiligte
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Sectors Handel; Instandhaltung Und Reparatur Von Kraftfahrzeugen