Title European practice for people with hearing defficiencies being trained as recovery teacher;
Project Number LLP-LdV/IVT/2010/RO/036
Project Type Mobility - initial vocational training IVT
Individual Participation Not possible
Marketing Text This project is an example of project implementation of ECVET for IVT training
Target goupe is representet by 15 student. Field of vocational education: Health and social care , Qualification: Teacher of the recovery- qualification level: 3rd advanced, first year.
• Participates in the design of recovery of the disabled person (Module V - Recovery Education)
• Uses appropriate methodology for the formation and development of personal autonomy and social behavior (Module VII - Personal and social autonomy)
• Provides appropriate space for the assisted person (General Care training - Module XII)
• Applies the rules for personal hygiene (Module XII General Care training )
• Applies the techniques of nutrition and hydration (Module XII General Care training )
• Supervise and monitor the health of the assisted person (Module XII General Care training)
• Consider the assessment criteria for selected food on that respect of their suitability for disabled people (Module XV Elements of management)
• Perform nutrition planning in different situations (Module XV Elements of management)
• Initiates the specific planning activities and leisure time organizing (Module XVIII Leisure time management)
Planned dates of start and end of the placement period:March 14 – April 17, 2011.
The objectif of the project:
-to perfect the projecting compatencies, realization and evaluation of the recovery activities and formation of the autonomons life skills at people with special needs.
-the formation of vocational skills to work into care institutions for people with special needs, according to the international standards.
-putting into practice the learning experience in within a social care system from an european country, with everything related to this item.
-the formation of integration ability in within an european cultural context, by developping working skills, inside a multicultural team and pacients belonging to other culture.
15 students who have gained practical skills in school curriculum to 5 modules
150 hours of teaching practice in the profession for 15 deaf students pedagog recovery
Competent English course for 15 students meet the 30 hours completed by language training certificate
Competent Italian course for 15 students meet for 10 hours completed by certificate of linguistic training
15 students who were competent in being a teacher of recovery, certified by the Europass Mobility
15 students who were competent in being a teacher of recovery, certified by the Certificate of participation issued by the receiving training organization
Reaching training program undertaken by the 15 students receiving organization institutions and and reference - through this program have reached nine core competencies that are found in 5 modules of the curriculum for the job of recovery pedagog
Improved tools for achieving the pedagogical practice of referring institution following best practices in project
Improving the procedures for the dissemination of an event in the institution of reference, based on experience in project
Three members of the institution receiving the accumulated skills and abilities in project management
Access for disadvantaged
Sectors Human Health and Social Work Activities