Title European training in the repair and maintenance trucks
Project Number LLP-LdV/IVT/2009/RO/135
Project Type Mobilität - berufliche Erstausbildung IVT
Individual Participation Nicht möglich
Marketing Text This project is an example of ECVET implementation.
Target group: 6 post-high school students, first year, qualification „Domestic and international auto transportation technician”, 3rd level, advanced
- Electromechanical systems and installations for auto transportation
- Organization and coordination of car maintenance
- Automotive measurements
Placement period: 3 weeks
- to promote and to develop international partnerships in order to facilitate professional mobility;
- to develop the knowledge and the professional skills of the students from the target group so as to achieve well integrated adults on the European labor market;
- to develop students’ language skills as means for a better adaptation to the European socio-professional environment and to promote intercultural education.
Regarding the participant:
- to acquire the knowledge, the skills and the professional competence as listed in the Professional Training Standard for the qualification of "Domestic and international transportation technician";
- to develop communication skills in a foreign language - English, to define the strategic goals for personal development, to enrich personal knowledge about the European culture;
- to educate active students, responsible towards society's problems – pollution, civic issues, to stimulate the awareness of European citizenship, to stimulate tolerance.
At institutional level:
- to improve the quality of the training offered, by means of developing the professional skills, to stimulate human motivation, to facilitate the transfer of experience by developing cooperation networks on specific issues;
- to increase the capacity of management in transnational partnership projects and to provide a better management of the European programmes
- to expand the types of participation in European projects; to strengthen transnational organizations;
- to improve the image of the Romanian school abroad, in the European context.
Sectors Handel; Instandhaltung Und Reparatur Von Kraftfahrzeugen