Title La formation pratique - le chemin le plus sur de l'ecole vers la cariere
Project Number LLP-LdV/IVT/2009/RO/016
Project Type Mobilité - formation professionnelle initiale IVT
Individual Participation Impossible
Marketing Text The project addressed to the formation needs of the students, to the development of the specific abilities and competencies issued for the qualifications: Car mechanic and Tinsmith and car painter within the learning curricula from “George Bibescu” School Cluster. The activities established in the project took place in 2 fluxes (Germany and Poland).The implementation of this project was needed because both in the school workshops and at the economic agents where the students perform practical activities there is no equipment at an European standard. The students were given the possibility of learning and of working with better equipment.
The focus group was formed by 30 students from vocational education, level 2 of qualification, in the domains Car mechanics (15)and Tinsmiths and car painters(15).
The Car Mechanic group attended the module Car Diagnosis and the Tinsmiths and car painters group attended the modules Repair works on the frame and the bodywork of the car and The anticorrosive protection of the surfaces.
Each group of students attended the practical training for a period of 3 weeks.
The objectives were differentiated according to each qualification, such as:
- achieving the necessary practical experience to diagnose the car
– developing the competence to identify the possible defects of car components and specify car level parameters
– forming the ability to use technical documents in order to put a diagnostic and form an ability to put a diagnostic
– acquiring the ability to use modern means of car diagnostic
Tinsmith and car painter qualification:
– the development of the competence of identifying the possible faults of the frame or of the bodywork of the car
– the formation of the ability to use technical documentation in order to establish the repair technology of the frame and bodywork
– achieving the abilities to use modern means to repair the frame and the bodywork
- making the students aware of the harsh conditions imposed at the new working place and the application of the safety regulation norms, the protection of the environment and PSI.
the competences they acquired during these stages helped them prepare better for the exam which validated their competences.
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Validation, transparence, certification
Égalité des chances
Commerce; Réparation d`Automobiles et de Motocycles
Autres Activités de Services