Title Le développement de la formation professionnelle de qualité des jeunes dans l'espace européen
Project Number LLP-LdV/IVT/2010/RO/137
Project Type Mobilité - formation professionnelle initiale IVT
Status En cours
Individual Participation Impossible
This project is an ECVET example of implementation. Through this project our high school was preoccupied to achieve the national and European objectives referring to quality professional training.
In this way our school has carried over the years several international projects in order to form and develop the competences required on the labor market and to expand the horizon of knowledge, the develop of personality and the improvement of communications skills in a foreign language of our students.
Because at least half of the students from our school have never visited a foreign country due to their financial situation, this project has given them this opportunity, with a strong impact on each participant in this project. The project is the result of team work, it run very well, with good results, with an unexpected good impact on the students.
The experience, dedication and professionalism of the project team have lead to the achievement in 2009 of the “European school” title.
The target group aimed by this project was formed by 30 students, 11th grade, technical profile, qualification “Telecommunications technician” and “Technician in automatics” - level 3 of qualification. The stage duration was 3 weeks during 6-26 of June 2011 and was part of the Stages of practical training of the 11th grade for a technical high school.
The work program witch is contained in the training agreement was elaborated on these modules: Work health and safety and Electronic circuits, modules that are common for both qualifications.
The goal of this project is to facilitate the access to quality education in initial professional formation and to facilitate the transition from school to active life, and also to promote adaptability and flexibility on the labor market.
The project objectives:
1.The development, trough work placement in a foreign country, of professional competences and of practical abilities that are necessary to a future technician in automatics and telecommunications, in order to successfully integrate on the European labor market.
2.The creation of a European collaboration platform and of an educational partnership that will act in favor of the growing quality of the professional formation practices.
3.The obtaining of general technical competences, of quality, that will offer the possibility to activate in an area in which electronic circuits are an integrated part of different equipment and installations.
This project had one mobility for 30 students in the professional formation centre ZAW Leipzig, a centre with a professional tradition in Germany.
- Quality professional competences obtained according to the Professional Training Standards. They had obtained a Europass Mobility certificate.
- Communication skills in English and German – they’ve obtained Linguistic Preparation certificates.
- The development of their personality, which can be observed by reading their impressions posted on the school’s blog.
- The CD with the project presentation – it refers to the projects objectives, photos from the mobility, participants’ impressions (CD shown during the dissemination of the project).
- The webpage of the project from the schools’ blog in order to improve the image of our institution.
- The experience acquired by the project team in running Leonardo projects has lead in the application for a new LdV/IVT project, during the 2011 call, project that has been approved for funding.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Égalité des chances
Sectors Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques