Title JAKIN II - Transfer and full development of the formal and non formal training assessment tool, within new trends and needs of business
Project Number 2010-1-ES1-LEO05-21048
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Marketing Text The two-year project, entitled JAKIN II: Transfer and full development of the formal and non formal training assessment tool, within new trends and needs of business, ref. 2010-1-ES1-LEO05-21048 was financed by the European Union as part of the Leonardo da Vinci Lifelong Learning Programme. The project aimed to develop a tool adapted to the SMEs, allowing not only calculating the impact of training on competitiveness, but as well as providing a guidance and orientation on the planning of future training programme.
Summary The main objective of the JAKIN II was to redesign JAKIN tool in order to incorporate every kind of stages associated to the assessment of the formal and non formal training, to add indicators associated to the new trends, and finally, to become a management tool for all sorts of companies; specially the smallest ones and those linked to innovation processes. JAKIN tool was developed within the framework of the pilot Leonardo da Vinci programme during 2003-2005; it was a pioneer by introducing qualitative and quantitative training assessment indicators, which were, at the same time, evaluators of the strategic management and of the capacity to generate intellectual capital (human capital, structural capital and relational capital).
Specific objectives of the project can be summarized as follows:
* Adapt JAKIN tool, including the new indicators and instruments; as follows, on the one hand, to respond to the most innovative and up-to-date trends of management and, on the other hand, to the needs of the smallest companies.
* Incorporate to JAKIN tool, the best practices, experiences and paradigms of the European companies; with a special focus to innovation, quality planning and new technologies.
* Convert JAKIN into a complete training assessment tool; combining scientific and non scientific techniques and including a multidisciplinary perspective.
* Build and transfer, to all sorts of companies, a complete and innovative tool; empirically validated and adjusted to the qualitative and quantitative evaluation of the formal and non formal training.
* Provide a European dimension to the training assessment; creating a tool which can be applied equally, openly and effectively to multiple sectors and territories.
Open and distance learning
Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities
Other Service Activities
Information and Communication
Activities of Extraterritorial Organisations and Bodies
Activities of Households as Employers; Undifferentiated Goods- and Services-Producing Activities of Households for Own Use
Public Administration and Defence; Compulsory Social Security
Administrative and Support Service Activities
Real Estate Activities
Financial and Insurance Activities
Transportation and Storage
Wholesale and Retail Trade; Repair of Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles
Water Supply; Sewerage, Waste Management and Remediation Activities
Electricity, Gas, Steam and Air Conditioning Supply
Mining and Quarrying
Accommodation and Food Service Activities
Human Health and Social Work Activities
Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
open and distance learning
Product information JAKIN II Assessment tool