Title REQUALIFIZIERUNG ARBEITNEHMER TEXTILSEKTOR
Project Number 2010-1-ES1-LEO05-20940
Project Type Innovationstransfer
REQTEXTIL project analyses the situacion of the textile sector in: Spain,
Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic and Italy in order to contribute to the promotion of the employability of the textile workers.
The general mission of the project is to realise an analysis of the situation of the textile sector in the countries with representation in this project (Spain, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic and Italy), especially in the environments of the use and the formation, stops there from implementing in each country a methodology able to give answer to the necessity to recualificar and to relocate to the labor surpluses of the textile sector, product of the situation of structural crisis, that can be object of a suitable relocation in other productive sectors with absorptivity from the use surplus, or are emergent sectors in height or, through a suitable Plan of designed formation for it.
Through project we try to cover the following specific goals and objectives:
- To contribute to the promotion of the employability of the workers.
- To facilitate the adjustment between the supply and the demand of use.
- To improve the connection between qualification needs, structural adaptation and situation of the work market.
- To improve the conditions and the perspective of life and work of the active populace of the textile sector.
- To increase to the productivity and the competitiveness of the companies.
- To foment the establishment of bonds that promote the cooperation between the economic sectors, social and educative in the benefit of services of use promotion.
- To guarantee diversified, flexible formative a supply, of quality and suitable to the changing needs of the economy of the countries and the implied European regions in the project.
The methodology of the project that is tried to transfer has been made a will successfully. The coordinating partner of this project has recently developed three projects of requalification of RR.HH in sectors in crisis, similars to which he appears in this call, realised for the services of use of the Regional Public Administration, in the sectors of the construction and the automotion.
The Association this composing by diverse enterprise of the sector textile or territorial Associations that include between their associates the textile sector (promotional Spain, Italy), technological centers (Spain, Poland and Czech Republic), and consulting companies (Coordinating Spain) and Bunds of Municipalities (Portugal).
Within the framework of the project it will be developed:
- Report diagnosis of the textile sector; Report of diagnosis of each potential sector of destiny in each participant country; Analysis of Marco de Cualificaciones and the Selection of the compatible fields of qualification. Descriptive final document of the compatible fields of qualification for the address of the process of relocating of the workers of the textile sector affected by relocating processes; Itineraries of formative requalification in each country; Formative programs for the requalification; Proving stand of evaluation of the competition of the textile workers; Report of development of the pilot test.
The main purpose of REQTEXTIL is to analyse the situation of the textile sector in: Spain,
Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic and Italy.
To achieve it, a proven and successful methodology has been implemented in each
Through this methodology, each country got the answer to carry out the requalification
and relocation of textile labour surpluses into other productive sectors which fulfil the following requirements: they were employment generators, they were attractive for workers and they had a certain affinity with the textile one.
Anerkennung, Transparenz, Zertifizierung
Nutzung und Verbreitung von Ergebnissen
Zugang für Benachteiligte
Verarbeitendes Gewerbe/Herstellung von Waren
Erbringung von Sonstigen Wirtschaftlichen Dienstleistungen
Verfahren zur Analyse und Prognose des Berufsbildungsbedarfes
Transparenz und Zertifizierung
Beschreibung neuer Berufsprofile
The fist product of the prject has been the website.
It has been done a report with the diagnosis of the textile sector in each country called "Analytic report of labor surpluses in the textile sector".
An other product has been a report with the identification of target sectors for requalification in all consortium countries.
Are being designed formative itineraries for the professional qualification of workers from textile sector to other and as results of that it has been done a report called "Procedure design of the processes of professional requalificationof the textile sector".
Will be designed evaluative procedures of access to the certification thorught the labour experience.