Title On Line Training Needs Assessment - eTNA
Project Number 2010-ES1-LEO05-21244
Product Web site
Title Web site
Product Type website
Marketing Text Website of the project: eTNA
The web has 10 sections: Home, About, Partners, News, Events, Publications, Intranet, eTNA Tool, Links, Contact.
- In the Home, we explain briefly the project. This section can be read in the language of each partner. The other sections can only be read in english.
- About: in this section we make a deeper explanation of the project. Its origin and the results we wait obtain at the end of the project.
- Partners: in this section we describe briefly the seven partners of the project.
- In the section News: we talk about the most relevant news related to eTNA partners or project.
- In Evens section we publish the meetings and other events in which participate the partners.
- The links section shows different urls of interesting webs related with project.
- There is also an Intranet section in which the partners can find documents or files to work with and facilate the communication among partners.
- The eTNA tool section address directly to the tool.
- The last section is Contact and permits the users of the web to get in touch with the webmaster (Rioja Marketing Club).
Target group The public of the web are professional and employees of food industry that wants to know in which consist the eTNA project and how can be use the online tool to improve their knowledge and skills. But also training centers that can see the competences defined by job position and the main strategies that are being developed by agroofood companies.
Area of application
Partnership, Training centers, Enterprises and professionals associations
Canning, meat and wine sectors
Lifelong Learning sector