Title Green Economy and Competences of Organisations
Project Number 2010-1-IT1-LEO05-01087
Product IMPLEMENTATION OF A TOOLS KIT FOR THE TRAINING QUALITY BASED ON THE LE BOTERF MODEL " How to act and interact with competence in a given professional situation" in renewables energy sectors.
Title IMPLEMENTATION OF A TOOLS KIT FOR THE TRAINING QUALITY BASED ON THE LE BOTERF MODEL " How to act and interact with competence in a given professional situation" in renewables energy sectors.
Product Type others
The GECO Book containts:
I Scenario analysis elements:
- Focus GREECE
- Focus ITALY
- Focus LATVIA
1) The GECO project experience and the lessons on transferring « How to act with competence in a given professional situation » from the Le Boterf method
2) Introduction to methods and approaches using the Le Boterf model « How to act and interact with relevance and competence » as applied to the GECO project
3)A practical application of the reference model for competence
4) Experimentation in Campania: the IT Dynamic and Energy Easy cases
5) Experimentation in Lazio Region: the Viola and Reseda Cooperative Companies’ cases.
6) Experimentation in Apulia: testing in the big and small enterprises
7) References and descriptors for certification and evaluation schemes
8) Module Green Skills in vocational education system in Latvia
This book presents the results of implementation of GECO Project. Here we present the introductory sections of the book. The full version is only available in print edition. You may require a copy of the GECO book to:
Target group PME in Renewable Energy Sources sectors; training and evaluation bodies; labour market actors; professionals, young and over 45years people in restructuring of production process involved.
Result 152 pages and a CD give implementation examples of tools for competence management for professionals and companies in the renewable energy, based on the Le Boterf Methodology "How to act and interact with competence in a given professional situation"
Area of application Renewable Energy Sources; SMEs, training and job profiles certification , Training and educational systems.