Title TRANsfer Selling and Marketing Innovation Training
Project Number 2009-1-FR1-LEO05-07336
Product Transfer Selling and Marketing Innovation Training
Title Transfer Selling and Marketing Innovation Training
Product Type program or curricula
This training programme addresses managers and executives facing marketing and sales issues for their high-tech solutions, in a Business to Business sales environment. This type of sales is characterized by:
- Market niches with the necessity to insert the offer in complex value chain.
- Long sales cycles.
- Multi-members and complexe purchasing groups.
- Strong customer needs and problem solving orientation.
- Sale of "complex solutions", combining a mix of products and services, customized by several internal or external contributors.
- The necessity to demonstrate the value and the benefits generated by the offer, instead of focusing on the technical characteristics of the offer.
Description The programme lasts 6 months and offers an alternation of training days (1 day per month), elearning courses (1 module per fifteen representing around 5 hours of work for each of them) and face-to-face with a coach.
Target group Managers and executives of technological enterprises, start-up founders.
After the course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyse his customer buying behaviour in a complex environment.
- Understand his customer needs.
- Build a technological solution which satisfies the needs of the customer.
- Negotiate and conclude a sale.
- Sell an innovative product.
Area of application Management, marketing and selling in a complex environment.
Product Languages English