Title Workplace Health Promotion-a means of increasing the professional knowledge of the Slovenian Occupational, traffic and sports medicine physicians
Project Number 2010-1-SI1-LEO05-01619
Product Curriculum and training course plan
Title Curriculum and training course plan
Product Type program or curricula
Marketing Text It enabled the implementation of the training courses.
Detailed training course programme that contains 10 modules and an introductory and closing session. Each module is presented in a half day session and split into several lectures, example presentations, discussions and case study exercises. An integral part of the curriculum is also the case study that is used for exercises at almost every module, therefore the participants have to read the case study well in the beginning of the course to be able to take an active role in these exercises.
The training course consists of the following sessions and modules:
- Introductory session
- Health Promotion and Workplace Health Promotion
- Research and information in WHP
- Project Management in WHP
- Risk Assessment and its use for WHP
- Promoting workability as a means of WHP - benefits for employees and businesses
- Organizational and individual factors and WHP
- Ergonomics and WHP
- Promoting Mental Health at the workplace
- Communication in WHP
- Evaluation of WHP programs
- Closing session with the project overview and final evaluation
Target group Occupational health physicians
Result Curriculum and training course plan
Area of application Implementation of the training courses.