Title Project management for community development workers
Project Number 2009-1-FR1-LEO05-07400
Product Evaluation reports
Title Evaluation reports
Product Type evaluation methods
Marketing Text As project intern evaluator, P1 prepared an holistic evaluation concept which covered all relevant levels of the project and which allowed different experts (e.g. project partners, representatives of target groups and stakeholders) spotting the project from different perspectives.
In connection with this 360° evaluation approach, following activities and documents were implemented:
A) General evaluation approach and concept as basis for all evaluation activities
B) Project/process level:
B1) P1 listed all elements of the work flow and all individual working steps in a work plan; every 4-6 months, P0 and P1 made a "snap-shot" of the project by updating the work flow in the work plan; finally, this was the most important document for assuring an appropriate work flow in the Prodev project.
B2) Additionally, an evaluation report have been made by P1 after each partnership meeting.
C) Product level:
The training pilot has been evaluated. All results and feedback were summarised in an overall evaluation report.
There was an evaluation of the project website
Target group project partners, National Agency for the LLP in France
Several evaluation reports :
- Evaluation concept presentation during the 1st partnership meeting
- "snap-shot" analyses for project development/updating of workflow: check list showing all nominal and actual results/variances of the project (every 3-4 months)
- evaluation of project meetings and working phases (1 report of approx. 20 pages shortly after each partnership meeting)
- evaluation of training pilots in the 5 countries from the perspectives of all parties involved in the pilot process (e.g. trainers, managers, learners etc.) (1 report of 70 pages)
- website evaluation (1 report of 33 pages)
Area of application NA
Product Languages English