Title Label for professional careers in HR
Project Number 2009-1-FR1-LEO05-07382
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Higher education, recruiters and HR managers, need to have criteria and systems to recognize the value of these qualifications and levels of skill at the national, European and international levels. This is what the Label Pro HR, defining a training package qualification under the Trades Service Human Resources (HR).
Label Pro HR project built from references on jobs from the Federation of Euro-Mediterranean Human Resources (FMRH), an approach EQF ECVET Label Pro HR + tested on five countries (F, P, E, I and TR). This training kit comes with 3 levels to reach the educational preparation for labeling.
- Proposing criteria clearly open to all to allow those who wish to adopt this Label Pro HR.
- Make available a number of all information, such as repositories
- Rely on an organization professional non-profit such as FMRH, which offers all the device labeling.
- Making sustainable approach, based on these professional organizations.
- Install the Label Pro HR, for it expresses the quality of training HR for their ability to acquire to prepare a good level of expertise and rapid integration into the business of HR
- Acquire a European dimension is essential that a key element in the successful implementation of the Label with the FMRH
- Provide the players in the industry trades HR function, a transparent tool to improve the process of acquiring the skills to perform better in these trades.
- Offer thanks to ECVET, the possibility of individualized training to those involved in the HR profession and their business
Label Pro HR validate the quality of training in HR for their ability to acquire to prepare a good level of expertise and rapid integration into the business of HR. The European dimension is a key dimension to the demand of players in the industry to increase transparency and mobility of skills on the one hand, and secondly the ability to develop individualized training with professional actors and HR their trades through the ECVET system.
The project, through its multi-stakeholder approach, based on the network of national associations of HR professionals and the FMRH will lead to:
- Transfer to universities and training organizations (with HR training and HR Masters) a number of benchmarks on the trades of the HR function and adapt
- Matching training and Masters HR and teaching methods that they are the repository for more professional
-Define and validate how to obtain and process of accreditation Label Pro-RH which will be issued by the FMRH
-Rely on the European systems related to vocational training (EQF, ECVET ...).
Recognition, transparency, certification
program or curricula
transparency and certification
Résultats tangibles :
- un processus de labellisation
- une charte des acteurs
- un kit auditeur
- Thématics sheets, référentiel métier, processus à suivre