Title Fashion school II / Multimedia-Wörterbuch mit Sacherklärungen aus dem Bereich der Textil- und Bekleidungsindustrie.
Project Number CZ/07/LLP-LdV/TOI/134015
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Marketing Text Das Fashion school Project II ist ein 16 Sprachige multimedial und Internet Fach - Wörterbuch, orientiert speziell an die Textil und Bekleidung Branche( Produktion, Geschäft, Ausbildung). Enthalt auch 5 e/learning Programme.
The specific aims of the project were:
- To improve the quality and access to continuing vocational training and the lifelong acquisition of skills and competencies of people from target groups with a view to increase their adaptability to work in the international market.
- To increase the level of usage of e-learning and distance education in the textile sector, to increase attractiveness of the lifelong education for people already working.
- To support the increase in language competencies necessary for the international business in the field.
- To transfer approved and purposeful e-learning educational tool into further geographical areas, such as Eastern and Southern Europe.
Specific needs addressed:
- Lack for modern, interactive, inernet-based, e-learning tool for members of partners´ associations, university students and wide professional public
- Need to have an international educational instrument for training activities for special formation at universities in target countries (expecially Romania and Turkey)
- Enable better communication in virtual or real international partnerships, concerning research, development or preparation of curricula
Description Present macroecomical indicators illustrate constantly increasing pressure on globalized market and transfer of textile production to CEEC. Students and entrepreneurs from the textile and clothing sector (T/C), who would like to succeed, have to adapt to globalised market and ICT-based vocational education. Therefore precise and effective communication is inevitably demanding. Language-based educational tools in the T/C sector are generally very outdated, especially in CEEC. They exist, but their availability is often not sufficient, the content is out-of-date and its distribution is not organised satisfactorily. Majority of present study materials in T/C is at disposal only in paper form. Dictionaries that were published in 70s are already outdated, using mismatched terminology, not covering modern trends, materials and fashion. Therefore, such a professional tool (internet guide for international T/C branch) is considered extremely useful, since it helps to enhance the international co-operation on international projects in the sector.
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Handel; Instandhaltung Und Reparatur Von Kraftfahrzeugen
Verarbeitendes Gewerbe/Herstellung von Waren
Erbringung von Sonstigen Dienstleistungen
Information und Kommunikation
Erziehung und Unterricht
Erbringung von Sonstigen Wirtschaftlichen Dienstleistungen
Product information Multimedia fashion and textile guide in 5 new languages, complete visual and e-learning modules in 16 European languages, demo CDs of the multilingual guide, many thematic seminars and workshops in all partner countries, promotion articles, press releases and information in the media, project (approx. 2000 excpressions). 5 e-learning modules in all 16 languages.