Title RE-N.E.T. - Revitalisation des réseaux et nouvel accent sur le transfert: la prévention et face à l'abandon scolaire précoce par des solutions de partage et d'outils
Project Number 2009-1-IT1-LEO05-00164
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Réseaux revitalisant et nouvel accent sur le transfert, est un projet de transfert d'innovation (TOI 2009) co-financé par la Commission européenne dans le Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) - Leonardo da Vinci.
• Les écoles de tout ordre à l'échelon national, y compris ceux qui ne sont pas directement impliqués dans le projet;
• Les agences pour l'éducation et les organisations locales, en charge de la promotion des actions contre quitter l'école tôt, empêchant malaise des jeunes et de soutenir la réinsertion sociale des jeunes;
• institutionnelle des organisations nationales des différents pays impliqués, responsable des politiques de l'école d'éducation, formation et orientation professionnelle.
The implementation of educational interventions was fostering actions different and integrative with respect to the scholastic and “traditional” ones (counselling, socialization, transferring of competences related to the freetime management), represented an efficacious strategy when coping with young unease, apt to support the reintegration of subjects dropped out of compulsory education and training. The best practices involved different actors and promote territorial and local networks operating in specific contexts to meet the requirements of the young mostly at risk.
However, this interventions ran the risk of being disjointed and not valorised and disseminated as it would be necessary.
The aim of RENET project is to valorise the networks established by subjects that share the objective of coping with school leaving, which had demonstrated to be efficient, efficacious and innovative.
In particular, the activities realised by the “Resources Centres Network”, (linking 140 schools on 6 different Italian regions), created and implemented thanks to the School Operative National Programme 2000-2006, financed by the European Social Fund (ESF), include specific experiences and practices that should be transferred and valorised and that, instead, run the risk of remaining isolated and unknown.
The RENET general goal was to contribute to the increasing of the qualitative level of education practices and systems, by developing a common network strategy, to be intended as a cooperation among actors belonging to different cultural, social and economic contexts.
The reaching of this result depended on the availability of specific tools and competences able to make the network becoming a learning context, provider of contents and solutions.
In operative terms, the project goal aimed to increase the dimension of the cooperation between Institutions and organisations differently involved in the development of learning processes aimed at enhancing competences and promoting opportunities addressed to groups at risk of social exclusion, working thematically and vertically on phenomena as Young unease and early school leaving.
Specific aims were:
- to transfer a few specific best practices, particularly efficacious at local level in coping with school leaving, supported by tools and didactical-pedagogical solutions;
- to improve the existing networks' potentialities by self-evaluation and self-awareness practices.
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Formation ouverte et à distance
Égalité des chances
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Matériel pour l'enseignement
The 24 months project implementation implied the realisation of specific actions as, for example:
• training needs analysis applied to Schools, concerning the competences of network building and maintaining;
• collection and analysis of the good practices developed by the Schools to cope with school leaving;
• implementation of a thematic Vortal, to valorise and disseminate the good practices identified;
• implementation of a Content Management System on line, to strengthen the networking among schools;
• realisation of training Laboratories addressed to Schools, to enhance their competences in the use of IT based management systems;
• development of online coursewares focused on the network building and maintaining.
Vertical Thematic Portal (VTP)
The transfer of good practices and the widening of the existing networks, has been implemented by means of a Vertical Thematic Vortal, which on one side represented the showcase of the experiences realised and validated and, on the other, has been a Database/Multimedia library addressed to Schools already networking and other subjects concerned with project main issues. The VTP, upgrading a solution proposed within a previous pilot project co-financed by LDV Programme (“Once Against Abandon”), represented a virtual space where to file tools, models and projects realised within cooperation networks. This material are available on line for all users interested to adopt it and contribute to its development and upgrading.