Title Europäisierung der nationalen Modellinitiative zur Qualitätssicherung und –entwicklung in der betrieblichen Berufsbildung (ENIQAB)
Project Number 191185-LLP-1-2010-1-DE-LEONARDO-EQAVET
Project Type Other EU-Projects
Individual Participation Not possible
Country EU-Centralised Projects
The project ENIQAB develops transnational synopses on quality development and assurance in VET. Particular emphasis is placed on the three research foci of the pilot projects, which ENIQAB links to the EQAVET process:
- development of instruments
- development of communication structures
- development of a qualification concept for the training personnel
Examples of good practice result from the synopses and from successful experiences and procedures of the pilot projects.
The Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BIBB) works as a coordinator together with three European partners from Austria, Poland and Portugal.
The aim of the project is to link the European Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training EQAVET initiative with the national pilot projects focusing on quality assurance and quality development. The latter are promoted by BIBB and funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Perspectives and experiences of the partner countries are included in the work of the German pilot projects. Conversely, the partner countries gain impulses from the pilot projects for corresponding measures within their own national context and transfer good practice.
In order to obtian transnational synopses the project follows the peer-learning process approach:
1. The German pilot projects are informed about the European quality assurance approach (EQAVET) and about quality assurance measures in the partner countries.
2. The partner countries receive information about the approaches of the German pilot projects and about quality assurance in vocational education and training in Germany. They may use this information for appropriate measures in their own national context and to transfer “good practice”.
3. Specialist transfer of information takes place between the German stakeholders and the partner countries at project meetings. The aim here is to provide mutual feedback on the quality assurance instruments.
The chosen approach constitutes a substantiated basis for the development and the dissemination of examples of Good Practice.
Utilization and distribution of results
Product information In order to support the exchange between the pilot projects and the European partners and to disseminate the work of ENIQAB, information material was developed in German and English (newsletters, brochure, country profiles, descriptions of the pilot projects etc). All products are accessible on the website www.deqa-vet.de/en/ENIQAB.php. Furthermore, guidelines/examples of good practice and a checklist will be developed.