Title Promoting the EQF Learning Outcomes approach within European universities UNILO
Project Number 167178-LLP-1-2009-ES-KA1-KA1EQF
Product UNILO Toolkit
Title UNILO Toolkit
Marketing Text With the aim of expanding the knowledge and understanding of the concept of LOs in HEIs and of giving support to LOs definition, application and assessment the project partnership has developed a toolkit for HEIs and professional institutions, their employees, students and members.
The toolkit contains guides addressed to different stakeholders:
• A methodological guide, presenting wider policy context of LOs approach and describing major processes of LOs application;
• Organisational self-assessment guide, explaining how to conduct organisational self-assessments in HEIs in order to identify strengths and improvement needs and to foster a commitment to organisational change for improvement;
• Students guide, providing information about what LOs are, their relevance to the curriculum and assessment, their use in course selection, the Diploma Supplement and job hunting;
• Faculty guide, providing information about what LOs are, their relevance to the curriculum and course design, and assessment;
• Career counsellors guide, providing information about what LOs are, their relevance to the curriculum and assessment, how Careers Officers could influence writing them so they are relevant to the labour market, how they impact on Careers Services and work experience.
Target group there are specific guides for faculty staff, students and Career counsellors and technical contents regarding a Methodological implementation of learning outcomes and use of ICT to facilitate its implementation.
Result Toolkit for HEIs and professional institutions, their employees, students and members to improve their knowledge about EQF and learniong outcomes
Area of application EHEI