Title EASYMetal - Systeme Européen de Crédits de Formation Profesionnelle partielle dans les métiers de la
Project Number 191136-LLP-1-2010-1-DE-LEONARDO-ECVET
Project Type Autres projets européens
Individual Participation Impossible
Country EU-Projets centralisés
En Allemagne, le nombre de jeunes qui n´ont pas trouvé de place dans la formation professionnelle ces dernières années etait extremement elevé.
Plusieurs candidats ont comblé la periode d´attente dans des mésures d'accompagnement de préparation a`la formation professionnelle.
Une reconnaissance des resultats obtenus durant cette periode sont acceptés dans la mesure du possible selon un accord individuel passé entre les jeunes candidats et les entreprises concernées.
Le projet ”EASYMetal” vise à améliorer la flexibilité du systeme en ce qui concerne le passage des mésures d'accompagnement a`celles relatives a`la formation professionnelle en alternance. Les procédures proposées à cet effet doivent être d´une part compatibles avec le système de formation professionnelle en alternace pratiquée en allemagne et de l’autre correspondre au systeme européen.
Essentially, the purpose of EASYMetal is to encourage mobility by creating transparency between training schemes and sub-schemes. At the concrete interface between preparation for vocational training and dual vocational training under the German vocational training system, procedures are to be developed to enable learning outcomes to be recognised between different training schemes and sub-schemes. As the ‘vehicle’ to make this training mobility possible, we use ‘units of learning outcomes’. These units are developed on the basis of the current German organisational resources for training in selected metal trades, by translating all the elements of the training into complete operations, describing them in terms of EQF categories, and bundling them into units of learning outcomes. The result is that learning achievements on both sides of the interface become comparable and can be related to one another. Comparability and transparency will be further improved by the use of unit scoring methods, some of which are still to be developed.
Further products that need to be developed are good procedures for validation, documentation and certification, since recognition depends on trust, and that can be ensured only by the quality of each step. This increase in transparency indicates that ECVET has been implemented at this interface.
These tasks will be achieved through a participative project. A project consortium with an advisory committee will be set up. The consortium will consist of relevant institutions at the national level, with important roles in the project also being taken on by international partners from Turkey, Austria and Denmark. This will ensure that: - national procedures will be enriched by European best practice and consultation; - project solutions will be practicable at the national level and compatible at the European level; - sustainable cooperation between decision-makers at the European level will develop.
Furthermore, European companies will also be involved in order to ensure practical viability. INBAS wishes, together with EASYMetal, to help improve training opportunities for young people as part of the Lifelong Learning initiative, and at the same time bring European integration in respect of vocational education and training a step closer.
At first the project will describe the characteristics of the German pre-vocational system, name the challenges the project is facing by implementing ECVET in Germany and develop hypotheses, that offer solutions for a better understanding between the german and european partners.
Based on the qualifications of metal-working occupations the project will develop units of learning outcomes and apply methods of allocating ECVET-points, that could be used in the pre-vocational system.
This development work will be discussed and critical evaluated by the european partners form Denmark, Austria and Turkey as well as the German partners. Also personnel managers of internationally operating companies will be involved in this evaluation process to consolidate it.
Procedures of valorisation will be worked out by an intensive exchange of the German and European competent bodies.
Formation tout au long de la vie
Validation, transparence, certification
Accès pour les personnes moins favorisées
Transparence et certification
The project will produce the following:
1. The Project describes the German pre-vocational system, to which the project work belongs.
2. The project describes the first year of training of 7 basic vocational qualifications of the dual system in form of units of learning outcomes.
3. The project develops methods of allocating ECVET-points for the units of learning outcomes.
4. The developed products will be examined with the European partners to prove their applicability in different educational contexts.
5. Existing national cooperations (e.g. committees and networks of competent institutions of VET-system, VET-experts) will be contacted and integrated.
6. Communication platforms will be established for creating trusting cooperation between the German and European partners.
7. Representatives of internationally operating companies will examine the developed units and procedures with regard to their usability.
8. Procedures for validation of learning outcomes will be developed and arranged, which will be understood and accepted at national and European levels.
9. The project and the competent bodies will develop procedures to recognize units and their awarded points. These procedures will include transparent validation and certification of learning outcomes.
10. Cooperations between German and European competent bodies will be established, which will lead to durable partnerships in the sense of a follow-up.
11. Statements will be formulated to describe which aspects are essential for building up transparent and trustful structures to recognizing learning outcomes.
12. The results of the project as well as the aims of ECVET will be communicated into influential networks (social partners, ministries, companies, BiBB)