Title Virtual Performance Centred Environment for Training in Nanoelectronics
Project Number FR/06/B/P/PP-152507
Product Course "Nanoelectronics Packaging"
Title Course "Nanoelectronics Packaging"
Product Type material for open learning
The course covers the research and innovation in the following major topics:
- electronic packaging;
- application specific MEMS/NEMS packaging and panel;
- critical issues in accelerated life testing and field reliability;
- high density interconnects and 3-D packaging;
- influence of stresses and defects on nanoelectronics/MEMS performance;
- lead-free solders;
- mechanical reliability;
- micro and nano scale heat transfer in electronics; cooling of microelectronics;
- reliability issues in nanoelectronics/ nanoelectromechanical packaging
The learners will be able to define the most convenient packaging solution for different applications, evaluate the reliability, identify possible defaults in packages to assure the quality and reliability.
It is assumed that learners are familiar with the theoretical basis of electronic components and circuits construction and functioning, treated in the courses on
-“Theory of Electronic Circuits”
-“Digital Circuits Design”
-“MCMs, Assembling and SMT”
Estimated duration of the course: 50 hours
- A distinction can be made between company employees following some modules or the whole course as part of their professional development, and university students for which the course will be a part of their regular electronics curriculum.
- Students last semester (8th) bachelor degree in microelectronics and power electronics – elective course
Result tested and implemented
Area of application
Product Languages English