Title CENTRAL " Certification for EmploymeNt in Transport and Logistics in Europe "
Project Number 2010-1-FR1-LEO05-14492
Product National training prototypes for the Warehouse operator
Title National training prototypes for the Warehouse operator
Product Type program or curricula
Marketing Text Based on the European training programmes developed beforehand and presented in the CENTRAL Handbook, national curricula were drawn. Indeed, because national environments differ, some modules are oriented towards the specific requirements of those countries.
Description Due to national specifities, each partner was asked to provide , in collaboration with national relevant stakeholders, a specific training curriculum for the warehouse operator.
• "Users" of the training: companies (small and medium-sized companies and large corporations), employees, learners interested in transport and logistics courses
• Employers, HR Managers and recruitment consultants, who will be able to use a professional profile defined with the profession and common to a wide geographical area in Europe.
• Social partners and professional organisations (national and European levels)
• Training bodies: training operators, continuing training advisers and persons
in charge of validating acquired experience will have access to a modular
training course allowing the shapes of individual paths to be diversified
• Government departments in charge of the development of vocational training
(guidance, integration, control of titles and diplomas)
Result National training curricula for the warehouse operator available in English and national languages.
Area of application These documents support training organisations, trainers and trainees, to see the link with the common refernce and support mobility.