Title ENTREPRISE COMME innovation pour créer de nouveaux lieux de travail AU MOMENT DE LA CRISE MONDIALE
Project Number 2010-1-ES1-LEO05-21250
Project Type Projets de transfert d'innovation
Marketing Text L'objectif principal de l'INNOVACREAWORK projet est de promouvoir l'entrepreneuriat comme l'une des compétences clés dans le contexte d'une citoyenneté active et de l'économiemondiale. Un programme novateur sera transférée aux pays participants afin de soutenir la réalisation de nouvelles compétences pour de nouveaux emplois et faire respecter la compétitivité et l'innovation. Le programme en question est Etre un entrepreneur, créé et développé en Espagne, etintroduit avec succès à l'EFP dans ce pays. Grâce à la formation professionnelle des agents différents, la mobilisation et à travers la diversité culturelle et historique de tous les partenaires, les méthodes et les stratégies de facilitation d'une manière intégrée et multidisciplinaire sera abordé.
The main objective of the project INNOVACREAWORK was to promote the entrepreneurship as one of the key competences in the context of active citizenship and global economy. An innovative programme was transferred to the participating countries in order to support achieving new skills for new jobs and enforcing competitiveness and innovation in the labour market. The programme in question was "APRENDE A EMPRENDER" ("BE AN ENTREPRENEUR"), created and developed in Spain, and successfully introduced to VET in this country. Through different VET agents (institutional and pedagogical actors, target publics, local community), mobilization and through the cultural and historical diversity of all the partners, we approached facilitation methods and strategies in an integrated and multidisciplinary way.
Starting from the above mentioned resource, the partnership aimed to translate, adapt and implement the programme in every participating institution, to improve the available materials while taking into account the educational reality of each one of the participating countries and to build a common European product, using a common framework applicable both to this partnership and other European countries not involved in the project.
The impact of the project INNOVACREAWORK increased given the numerous innovative ways of dissemination that were applied: the European fair that during which the recipients of this initiative were able to launch their "fake" companies and where they were able to compare their results and compete with their colleagues from other European countries, and the final seminar in each country where the best practices were presented. In this way the quality and the value of the models adapted from the original Spanish programme were tested and evaluated and we had the opportunity to verify its success and results.
Our proposal implemented the Transfer of Innovation from different perspectives:
1. SECTORAL: through the transfer of the VET innovative materials that enabled young European entrepreneurs to be
successfull in the times of global crisis. The materials had already been tested in Spanish VET centres and during the
duration of the project they got adapted to the European level (please find enclosed two sets of the following
- Entrepreneurship and entrepreneur.
- Tools and resources.
- Working on attitudes and skills.
- Multimedia materials and the webpage www.aprendeaemprender.com
Geographical perspective resulted from the implementation of the programme that had already been tested in Castilla y
Leon (Spain) to various European countries such as: United Kingdom, Portugal, Poland, Greece, Turkey and Slovakia. The
implementation stage consisted in:
• CORRECTION OF THE TRANSLATED MATERIALS TO MOTHER TONGUE AND REVISION
• FAMILIARISATION OF THE PROGRAMME WITH PARTERS AND ADAPTION TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY
• ANALYSIS OF HOW THE PROGRAMME CAN BE IMPLEMENTED IN THEIR COUNTRY AND COHERENCE WITH THE
EDUCATIONAL & VOCATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING SYSTEM
• INVESTIGATION OF ACCREDITATION OF COMPETENCIES VIA LEOPASS OR NATIONAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
SYSTEM IF APPLICABLE
• RECRUITMENT & SELECTION OF TEACHERS
• TEACHERS TRAINING
• EXPERIMENTAL STAGE CARRIED OUT IN ONE CENTRE IN EACH PARTNER COUNTRY
• DEVELOPMENT STAGE
• INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL EVALUATION
• EUROPEAN FAIR
• EUROPEAN GUIDE ON BE AN ENTREPRENEUR: BEST PRACTICES
Marché du travail
Entreprise, TPE, PME
Utilisation et diffusion de résultats
Égalité des chances
Activités Spécialisées, Scientifiques Et Techniques
Cassette audio ou vidéo-cassette
Procédure pour l'analyse et le pronostic des besoins de la formation professionnelle
Dissemination and exploitation of results stage covers the activities mentioned in the third stage of the project, once the
design and development stages are over. The following activities were carried out:
- Setting in motion the programme “European Guide On Be An Entrepreneur” validated in the development
- Monitoring the exploitation of results and defining the changes and improvements to be introduced in future.
- Official announcement of the European projects and ideas contest where students from different countries were given
the opportunity of sharing their ideas and their business and entrepreneur projects with the others. October 2011
- European Fair. The students who had won the ideas contest at national level met up in Turkey to present and share
their ideas with students from other countries.
- Designing, printing out and publishing of new materials.
- Dissemination to other European organizations with similar objectives.
- Dissemination of the project by each partner to their Ministry of Education and local educational authorities.
- Dissemination of the project to VET teachers and Professional Training and Guidance.
- Closing evaluation conference in Turkey and presentation of the results of the project.
- Internal and external dissemination. During the whole project, the internal dissemination was carried out through
coordinators meeting, intrawebs of the project, online training platform, e-mail, video conferences, messenger application,
social networks (Facebook). The external evaluation was carried out through the web page www.aprendeaemprender.
com and through the online training platform www.eccgrundtvig.com where all the partners were able to disseminate the
project, share the evaluation and monitoring techniques, share materials,best practices examples and good memories. Each
country disseminated the project through local mass media: newspapers, radio, television.