Title Adaptation of Permanent Training Approach for Rural Women Returning to the Labour Market: The Beypazari Model
Project Number 2009-1-TR1-LEO05-08660
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
The main steps to follow to develop this work will be as follows:
• Determination of the research field: target group and PVT national systems.
• National and comparative analysis of the situation of the target group.
• Analysis of the systems, following a division in three fields: programming and planning of PVT; management and development of training actions and vocational guidance.
• Detection and analysis of good practices, cases in which the PVT devices have been successfully adapted to the target group
• Following the lessons from those good practices, a series of proposals will be developed to adapt PVT systems, following those three fields.
• The Beypazari Models as a example of good practice will be studied and analyzed by the Turkish partners to show as an alternative PVT device
• Finally, a Reference Material will be elaborated, with the conclusions of the research and proposals
The goal of the project is to propose an adaptation of the methods, devices, tools and implementation ways of Permanent Vocational Training (PVT) to the needs and characteristics of this group (rural women). It means to propose the best way to use programming and planning of PVT to reach the goal of entering and / or re-entering the labour market, and to adapt the management and methodology of training actions to this group. Together with this, a series of proposals will be centred in the adaptation of vocational guidance tools to this group. In order to achieve this, the project team will study the Beypazari Model as rural development and permanent vocational training for rural women.
Then, the goal of the project is to propose, starting with the transnational analysis of the target group and of the current PVT systems, a number of specific methodological adaptations, making reference to programming, planning, managing and development of training activities, as well as vocational guidance.
Access for disadvantaged
Utilization and distribution of results
Recognition, transparency, certification
Open and distance learning
Activities of Households as Employers; Undifferentiated Goods- and Services-Producing Activities of Households for Own Use
Administrative and Support Service Activities
Activities of Extraterritorial Organisations and Bodies
Public Administration and Defence; Compulsory Social Security
Real Estate Activities
Financial and Insurance Activities
Transportation and Storage
Wholesale and Retail Trade; Repair of Motor Vehicles and Motorcycles
Water Supply; Sewerage, Waste Management and Remediation Activities
Electricity, Gas, Steam and Air Conditioning Supply
Mining and Quarrying
Accommodation and Food Service Activities
Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities
Human Health and Social Work Activities
Other Service Activities
Information and Communication
Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
procedure for the analysis and prognosis of the vocational training requirement