Title Capacity Building for the Romanian NRP: Promoting Quality - QUALVET@RO
Project Number 191183-LLP-1-2010-1-RO-LEONARDO-EQAVET
Product The Communication Strategy of the EQAVET Romanian National Reference Point
Title The Communication Strategy of the EQAVET Romanian National Reference Point
Product Type others
Marketing Text Such a communication strategy is needed especially since there are different levels of implementation of the “European instruments” (the European Quality Assurance Reference Framework - EQAVE - the National Qualifications Framework - NQF-, the credit transfer system - ECVET, the EUROPASS instruments, the recognition and validation of non-formal and informal learning, the key competences framework.
The communication strategy will support decision-makers at national level, social partners and other stakeholders to achieve the European objectives set for quality assurance in VET and the implementation of “European Tools”. This strategy will support The Romanian NRP (GNAC) in fulfilling its tasks as EQAVET National Reference Point and in reaching the objectives of the EQAVET communication strategy:
• To facilitate the implementation of the EQAVET Framework by enhancing cooperation, strengthening the National Reference Points and supporting the development of specific structures, methodologies and instruments.
• To support the quality assurance and improvement processes in VET, at Member States level and at European level, for the successful implementation of European policies within the “Copenhagen Process”.
• To develop concrete quality assurance processes, which are essential for fostering mobility of European citizens in education and on the labour market and for the implementation of other common European instruments, such as EQF and ECVET.
• To encourage decision-makers and training providers to approach quality assurance in a lifelong learning perspective with a view to strengthen the links between VET and the other sub-systems of education and the labour market.
• To implement quality assurance mechanisms at the level of learning processes and in the recognition of qualifications, regardless of where they were obtained: in school, company or in informal learning contexts.
• To support the development of a methodology for quality assurance and improvement in VET, in order to promote mutual trust and partnership between VET and key actors.
Target group Policy makers, VET providers and social partners
Result Enhanced institutional capacity of the Romanian EQAVET National Reference Point
Area of application Initial and continuous VET