Title Strengthening of European Union funds absorption capacity for infrastructure construction projects.
Project Number 2010-1-PL1-LEO05-11469
Project Type Transfer of Innovation
Why TRAIN TO CAP?
The aim of the project was to:
- minimize problems connected with disputes and claims in infrastructure construction projects
- increase transparency of procedures in risk management and claims processes
- increase the access to trainings through online platforms in informal vocational education
The main problem being tackled was to increase European Union funds absorption in infrastructure construction projects in European Union Members Countries and countries entering the Union.
- increase participation in vocational trainings due to MOODLE system
- increase employees knowledge concerning procedures in risk management, claims and dispute management
- improvement in communication in infrastructure construction projects between actors involved in these processes
- better funds absorption in EU countries
Train-to-Cap project consisted of a few stages. A first stage was selection and analysis content which would be included in manuals. Every partner would demonstrate their suggestions and findings included in reports on risk and claim management matters.
A second stage was the transfer and evaluation of materials concerning Risk management delivered by Polish partners. The next element of this stage would be preparation with support of all partners two manuals with set of trainings i.e. risk and claim management as well tutor manual.
The third stage of the project would be conducting test trainings via internet (MOODLE platform).
The counter on the project website www.traintocap.eu shows 3269 visits up to date.
Additional project sustainability is MOODLE platform (TTC training) and the number of visitors and users' logins. Project is being disseminated during various meetings in partners countries. There are plans to use TTC training as a informal training in Polish construction companies.
Open and distance learning
Administrative and Support Service Activities
Financial and Insurance Activities
open and distance learning
material for open learning
During the project lifetime the following products were created:
- a manual concerning risk management
- a manual concerning claim management
- a manual for on-line tutors
- online training courses on the above issues