Title Agro MACVET - Mult Darsteller Kooperation für Berufsbildung in der Agrar-und Ernährungswirtschaft
Project Number 2008-1-GR1-LEO04-00281-11
Project Type Partnerschaften
Marketing Text AGRO-MAC Berufsbildung zielt darauf ab, schlägt die Lehrpläne für neue Landwirte, Umschulung Landwirte oder Menschen bereit sind, ein Bauer zu werden.
VET means Vocational Education and Training.
MAC means Multi-Actors Cooperation.
AGRO means that the project with farmers and therefore concentrates on agricultural productions, primo agro-food productions (food processed on the farm directly or directly with products of the farm) and services directly linked to the business of the farm (agro-tourism and services).
The current European socio-economic situation and Agricultural Policy requires skilled individuals to work efficiently and ecologically in the various fields of agriculture. It is also well documented that there is no common (European) vocational education and training (VET) approach and certification, at a non-university level, for farmers who are or intending to start agricultural business.
The aim of this project is to provide a framework in order to resolve part of this shortcoming by taking a multi-actor (university – enterprise-stakeholders) approach and to create tools applicable to vocational education & training institutions, and also to SMEs and individuals (farmers). In this framework both the existing work force and the upcoming farmers can be trained and certified in the areas of contemporary agriculture, environment and the production of “healthy and safe” food, not excluding the financial guidelines for start-up business.
In order to answer these needs, the following workprogramme is anticipated on the project:
1. Identification/ analysis of the training needs and the existing opportunities at national level in the partner countries with a European perspective, in relation with the applied laws and EU directives.
2. Construction of the present website containing the data collection on Lifelong Learning opportunities throughout Europe. The website will be the “liaison” between partners for communication and project organization issues. It also includes an intranet part for the members.
3. Integration and dissemination of collected the data, e.g. data provided by:
* CEDEFOP (European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training)
* PLOTEUS (Portal on Learning Opportunities throughout E.U.)
* National Training Organizations of participating countries.
4. Proposition of a Generally Recognized As Minimum (GRAM) Curriculum of agricultural vocational training, required for all professionals (farmers), seeking certification.
5. Proposal of a framework for a vocational training recognition and certification at national and European levels. Cooperation with the EUROPASS authorities and the EQF (European Qualifications Framework) will be encouraged.
6. Creation of a Guide of Good Practice based on case studies, developed by small European agricultural enterprises and applied at a transnational level (at least one per participating country). This guide will be accessible on the AGRO-MACVET site (intranet) and will be also available /distributed on a multimedia form if needed.
7. Development of a transnational Compendium of potential trainers, with specializations and scientific / technological qualifications, in line with the GRAM Curriculum. These trainers will be approached also, as potential authors of the foreseen training material (to be provided also at the AGRO-MACVET intranet site).
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Erziehung und Unterricht
Land- und Forstwirtschaft, Fischerei
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
* The Agro-MAC VET website (www.agro-net.eu), including an intranet section for the members
* A GRAM Curriculum for farmers (GRAM = generally recognized as minimum)
* A Guide of good practice of EU farms
* A Compendium for the AGRO – MACVET trainers and Training Institutions
* A Report/ Proposal to LLP and the EU authorities for the certification of farmers according to the EQF.