Title ADCOMP - MECHANISMS FOR ADJUSTING OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES IN LONG TERM CARE SERVICES
Project Number 2009-1-ES1-LEO05-10378
Product Project's Interim Valorisation Report
Title Project's Interim Valorisation Report
Product Type distribution methods
Marketing Text Valorisation plan, activities and conclussions during the first year of the project.
Description Valorisation plan, activities and conclussions during the first year of the project.
Target group Project partners, public administrations, social services, trade unions, training centres, professionals and experts from care sector, persons with dependencies, families with dependent persons, stakeholders from tourism and other sectors with seasonal employment, general public.
All the valorisation strategy and activities carried out during the project period have allowed the following:
• Raise awareness of all target groups on project aims and results
• Foment active participation in the project of all stakeholders
• Ensure that project results reached the widest possible audience throughout partner countries and Europe
• Ensure sustainability of the project
• Ensure that learning methods and good practice used in the project had an impact on policy and practices
Area of application Long term care sector, education sector (recognition and accreditation of professional competencies) specificly; general public, in general.
Product Languages English