Title Information and communications technologies to support new ways of lifelong learning
Project Number 2010-1-IT1-LEO05-01009
Product A kit with the monitoring and assessment tools: questionnaires, assessment grids, etc.
Title A kit with the monitoring and assessment tools: questionnaires, assessment grids, etc.
Product Type evaluation methods
Marketing Text It has been developed the monitoring plan, intended as "a methodological and practical guide" describing areas, resources and tools and it has been created the kit "monitoring & evaluation tools" consisting of instrument useful for the evaluation of the activities.
The monitoring and evaluation actions pertained to:
1) level of project: monitoring activities (coherency objectives / activities / results) and the adaptation / development of products to ensure the achievement of macro-objectives of the project;
2) level of single WP: monitoring the various phases of the project in order to advise the SCC of an intervention to redirect activity in order to ensure the achievement of the purposes of WP;
3) Level WP 6: monitoring and evaluating
the testing of the product to be transferred in close collaboration with the SCC: achievements, organizational and learning changes and further improvement of product quality; assessment for the quality of the OTC;
4) level WP 8: monitoring and evaluating
the transfer action itself on behalf of partners involved: achievements, organizational and learning changes, evaluation of content and final products by the partners involved.
The quantitative approach has been integrated with the qualitative one in order to continuously monitor the process and to and evaluate the efficacy of the activities in the project.
The activities in the project monitored and evaluated, investigating aspects related to the implementation process typical of a complex project, were:
1. engagement and respect of the roles involved (organizational, executive, decision-making);
2. respect of time limits formalized by the project and agreed among the partners;
3. the level of collaboration and sharing of information by analyzing the inter-and intra-interactions of those involved and their subsystems;
4. formalization of the tasks.
Target group All the project partners but also policy makers, enterprises, category associations, schools, associations representative of the schools (FIDAE, CEEC, OIEC etc.), somehow involved in the project, teachers and trainers.
The kit includes the tools prepared for individual and group activity reporting (activity reports, reports of group activity), analysis of messages and communication between partners that allow to recover valuable elements for the assessment, the observation schedule and other instruments (particularly, survey of training needs reported by teachers, level of technological and didactic competence in entry, technological equipment and attitude of teachers and students with innovation), specific tools to support monitoring and evaluation of training and technological model proposed. As:
1. initial questionnaire: contents and technological appealing of the proposed instruments - the training methodology;
2. final questionnaire: contents and technological appealing of the proposed instruments - the training methodology - the role of the teacher - the role of class and online tutors;
3. monitoring report: the report is the result of observation of the class tutor during the class activities and of the online tutor for e-learning section. The report allows a constant update on the project and the reconstruction of processes;
4. observation schedule of lectures:
- approach of the students to offered technological supports - processes in the classroom (participation, clarifications, discussion, conflict, negotiation) in relation to training events offered by the teacher – teaching method and didactic style - observations on the communication and collaboration in the development of the activities .
Area of application All the tools are useful and important for understanding the evolution of the project and achievement of results and objectives. All questionnaires used in the classroom were analyzed in terms of quality and quantity and were used for the preparation of reports on the testing phase.
Product Languages English