Title Information and communications technologies to support new ways of lifelong learning
Project Number 2010-1-IT1-LEO05-01009
Product Target group analysis report on the possibility to implement the product object of the transfer by the project partners.
Title Target group analysis report on the possibility to implement the product object of the transfer by the project partners.
Product Type others
Marketing Text The aim of this activity is to identify the training needs of the partnership schools in order to "adjust" the training way pertaining to the previous project from methodological and content side, and especially adapted it to the specific educational and organizational needs of target groups.
The main objective was to define the perimeter of the needs of the target group (teachers and students of institutions of high school and vocational training centres, their organizational and territorial context).
The activities done were been:
- sharing with all partners of the training and technological model to transfer and estimate of the operational by which a structured questionnaire was to be sent;
- clarification and sharing of the target groups needs analysis at national and transnational levels;
- analysis of the technological potentiality of the partners and other recipients of the transfer;
- verification of the "margins and modes” of the transfer in accordance with the needs emerged;
- definition of the transfer feasibility perimeter in relation to any transferred product adaptations: the OTC and connected training aids.
With regard to the methodology, the staff involved has operated within the framework of the activities planned in project, expanding the feasibility analysis of the transfer in relation to three aspects:
- available products for transfer;
- linguistic, cultural, and technological needs of all partners, related to organizational context and the target area;
- detailed design of the adaptations necessary to achieve the objectives of this proposal.
The first phase of analysis of the context and needs has been structured around the development and administration of the following tools:
Through interviews in schools involved in the project have emerged the different learning needs.
The reading of the context has been centered on the highlighting of issues related to:
- Organizational culture and its attitude toward tradition or innovation;
- Technological equipment;
- Skills, roles and professionalism;
- Any constraints.
Target group Project partners and other relevant stakeholders.
Result At the end of the activity the partnerhip created a report with the aim to identify and overcome any language , cultural, legal, technological and geographical barriers that could occur among the partners during the transfer of the products expected by this proposal.
Area of application Through interviews and focus group in schools and other organisations involved in the project, the partnership was able to bring out the different learning needs. The result was an action plan for adapting the project subject to transfer aimed at satisfying the diversity of emerging needs.