Title Methoden zur erweiterten Reflexion der professionellen und persönlichen Entwicklungen mithilfe eines ePortfolios
Project Number 2010-1-PL1-LEO05-11471
Project Type Innovationstransfer
Das Projekt 'MAPPED' - Methods for Advanced Professional and Personal ePortfolio Development - nutzt ePortfolios als innovative Methode zur Reflexion und Weiterentwicklung der professionellen und persönlichen Entwicklung. Dabei ist ein ePortfolio eine zielgerichtete Sammlung ausgewählter Informationen und digitalen Artefakten, welche die besonderen Entwicklungen, Fähigkeiten und Kompetenzen einer Person übersichtlich präsentieren.
In dem Projekt möchten wir dazu pädagogische Materialien für Erwachsene entwickeln. Mit MAPPED soll schließlich ein offener e-Learning-Kurs für Erwachsene erstellt werden, deren Ziel es ist, ihre Leistung und Sichtbarkeit auf dem Arbeitsmarkt zu verbessern und damit ihre Beschäftigungsfähigkeit zu erhöhen. Zudem möchten wir den Bedarf europäischer Lernerinnen und Lerner an offeneren und flexibleren Lernmöglichkeiten bedienen.
The aim of the MAPPED Project was to equip life-long adult learners with a useful learning materials to support their professional development with ePortfolio. The project answered to the lack of scaffolding methods for adults pursuing non-formal learning, participating in trainings (eg. within European Structural Funds). ePortfolio was used as one of method to manage, plan and present their achievements and map their competences achieved outside formal educational systems. It enhanced their performance on the labour market and increase their employability. National VET systems are too often lacking the procedures to support lifelong learners. Variety of learning options are not reflected by the variety of accreditation strategies. MAPPED exploited Web 2.0 technologies to support communication, reflection and interaction and, in the result, competence improvement. ePortfolio was a good measure to enhance digital literacy of adults with purposeful on-line activity.
MAPPED transfered innovation to different geographical and sectoral area. The objective was to adapt wiki-based training materials originally targeted at professional trainers to the needs and requirements of adult learners. Materials were designed as self-learning on-line course developed on Moodle e-learning platform. The course was accompanied by learners' manual. Project focused on redesigning and localising e-learning course for individual learners. The course is accessible through open platform and it is downloadable by institutions willing to support their learners. The idea was to give learners high quality support and means to enhance their development and offer possibility to make their achievements gained outside formal education transparent, measurable and comparable. The course introduced ePortfolio as a tool and process to support personal and professional development, especially with the view to lifelong learning. In the validation phase learners will develop their individual ePortfolios to map their learning making use of the MAPPED e-learning course, verifying its usability. MAPPED was a result of MOSEP LDV Project (2006-2008) and is coordinated by one of its participants: Polish AGH-University of Science and Technology, represented by Centre of e-Learning. Three partners represented Czech Republic, Turkey and Italy and had all different but significant experience in human resources development supportive actions, competence development and adult training. Partners had experience in project's participation and were interested in sustaining the project as a part of their training offer. The project was implemented in the countries where ePortfolio was not recognized yet and therefore had a huge potential to transform VET systems.
The project reached the overall objective of the proposal, that is to introduce the innovative method supporting professional development by re-designing, piloting and exploiting online course for self-learning on e-portfolio (e-p) in four partner countries: PL, TR, CZ, IT. This ambitious goal was reached within very tight schedule and budget and it was expanded also with:
1) Mapped workshop: very detailed scenario for exploitation workshop was developed. A series of workshop with potential course participants were conducted according to the scenario in PL, TR, CZ, IT, also beyond the project's time line. The workshop introduced the e-portfolio in practice and prepared the participants for the course by focusing on the e-p distinctive features and logic.
2) Project's partners were invited to actively take part in the international conference EPIC ePortfolio Forum in London (July 2012) London where we organised a workshop (1), delivered a presentation on pedagogical aspects of e-p with the view to Mapped Course
Berufsorientierung und -beratung
Erziehung und Unterricht
Erbringung von Freiberuflichen, Wissenschaftlichen und Technischen Dienstleistungen
Information und Kommunikation
Unterlagen für offenen Unterricht
Verfahren zur Analyse und Prognose des Berufsbildungsbedarfes
1.Competence framework - Initial survey on competences
2. e-Portfolio practice - bussiness card - printed small bussiness card with short information about the results (dissemination material)
3. Open e-learning course on ePortfolio in 5 language versions - course for self-directed and self-paced learners who want to use e-portfolio to manage their online identity and professional development
4. Translation tool for Moodle - the plugin for Moodle learning environment that allows for quick translation of content published on Moodle
5. Project internat collaboration space - Redmine working environment to facilitate communication among partners
6. E-portfolio open environment - Mahara open source tools for e-portfolio development
7. National ePortfolio Framework - report competenes related to e-portfolio process and implementation needed for the labour market
8. Course handbook - the e-portfolio handbook covers and extends the content published in the online course.
9. Workshop scenario - detailed workshop scenario was designed to facilitate the F2F meetings aimed at introdcution to e-portfolio
10. ePortfolio database - links to e-portfolios of participants of the courses who created their e-portfolios using different tools
11. ePortfolio practice: conference presentation - the project presentation prepared according to the needs of the target audience.
The results (course, handbook, workshop scenario, Competence Framweork) are published and can be exploited under Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike licence which means that they can be reused openly, also by third parties on their commercial purposes or free basis. Other results will be available free of charge.